+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are we staying up, straight yes or no

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Bill the reason my head said no is because our Squads not good enough our subs bring nothing to the first 11but we can’t keep flogging those first 11.My heart says YES because I’m a Miller red & white eyes.
    Depends.

The remaining games against Brum, pigs, Wyc, Cov are vit al. We can't afford to lose any of em and preferably win em. We are likely to play some mid table sides at the back of the season who may be more bothered about buggering off to get some sun on their backs later this year and may not feel its worth getting into a physical battle with us if they want a nice sun tan.

Also bear in mind that for some championship players they didnt have much of a rest between this season and last they may start to flop a bit. In saying that our 2 game a week scenario aint doing us much good either.

I don't think the pigs or Brum will pick up as much as Derby or Forest which could benefit us. Also Cov will still be in the frame because I think Robins negative tactics might work against em.

Also any long term injuries to our key players will knacker us eg Tree or Smudge. Losing Lyndsay has made a difference in the last few games.

Suspensions as well. Missing Icky the next 2 games aint good for us.

So a big depends from me. Don't write us off just yet but don't get too optimistic either.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-02-2021 at 12:48 PM.