+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we staying up, straight yes or no

Can i change my depends to no brin?

No.

Nothing today to change my vote

A few weeks ago the manager and team were world beaters now they are useless according you a lot of you on here . Carnt get my breath . Bet our manager feels like julius Caesar . Lots on here Carnt wait to stab him in the back .

Blame the ****ing chairman for a lack of investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    A few weeks ago the manager and team were world beaters now they are useless according you a lot of you on here . Carnt get my breath . Bet our manager feels like julius Caesar . Lots on here Carnt wait to stab him in the back .
    Infamy, infamy........they’ve all got it in for me

So that's where Crashbang's Chef's Knifes posting went, all the knifes in our managers back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    So that's where Crashbang's Chef's Knifes posting went, all the knifes in our managers back.
    Actually the Ides of March are coming soon, on the 15th, a couple of days after the Coventry game

chill stovic see the situation as it is. Yes Warne has suffered with injuries etc but so have other clubs. All Managers come to a time where they are void of ideas of how to redeem a situation and they face the consequences. I like Paul Warne as a good human being but that is not good enough in the world of football. Stewart will not stand by and see 7.1 Million for being a Championship club turn into 1.4 million for being in League 1. Yes we've been there before but, he's a businessman and wants a good return on his investment.

Nobody wants to see a good man go but everyone has a sell by date.

It's not going to be easy from here as we might need to win half of our remaining games.
    However with a couple of quick wins vs Wendy and Brentford the table might look a bit better....or maybe not

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast