+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we staying up, straight yes or no

Do you know what a Telecaster is? Yes or no

Do you need help?

NO lads you are not staying up.
    And thats a shame cos Id much rather see you stay up, and send the likes of Brum or Cov down instead with the piggy Fowls.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Do you know what a Telecaster is? Yes or no
    Radio news used to broadcast so I suppose TV shows telecast. Is it a TV news reader?

It’s ok, I’ve googled those names now but I’m still not any nearer to understanding why over priced planks of wood have to do with whether we will stay up or go down

[QUOTE=Geetarman;39748326]You are thick aren't you. Anyway, back to my Telecaster. You should really get our more.[/QUOTand you come across as a pr1ck..no

You think that, after your Google research a Telecaster is an overpriced plank of wood? In your hands it would be. Because you wouldn't have a clue how to turn it into a magical instrument. You have no soul. You have my sympathy.

I hope that the Millers stay up. Have you had enough attention yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    You think that, after your Google research a Telecaster is an overpriced plank of wood? In your hands it would be. Because you wouldn't have a clue how to turn it into a magical instrument. You have no soul. You have my sympathy.

I hope that the Millers stay up. Have you had enough attention yet?
    Hope the Millers stay up?

Back to basics the question was WILL they stay up, yes or no

Give it some thought as you thumb through Bert Weedon’s Play in a Day

So sad. You really don't have a clue, do you. You live your life on an internet football message board, attempting and failing to prove how smart you are. Sad life.

I still say Yes!

I have the exact butterscotch blonde in your avatar. I also have a similar tweed amp but it's a champ and smaller than that one. Both made in Corona, CA and even I can get a sweet tone out of 'em ha ha.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast