+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Millers v Reading (15:00) Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Vickers MUST start this game
    Why?

So that gru will take the opposite view.

It’s when your wife/partner buys you two ties for Christmas, a red one and a blue one and at first opportunity you wear the red one. That’s when she says “ what’s wrong with the blue one?”

We are on super sixes again.

What you gone for?

Reading FC
    @ReadingFC
    ·
    22h
    Soon with rightwards arrow above From an opposition report and the Millers man to watch, to our record against Rotherham.

It's all inside our #ROTREA preview.

https://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/202...millers-clash/

Let’s shock them and not play Crooks, they won’t know who to take out of game then

The sun is out and I am going for a home win.

This will kick start a good run to the close of the season. Looking at the remaining fixtures, we have 14 very winable games.

When we played them at their place we played some of our best football.In that first half we outfootballed them only to be mugged very late on.Shaun Mac and Barlaser played in central midfield and I would go for that today.The 3-0 scoreline was not a true reflection,they had three chances and put them away.We will create chances today,we must make sure we are clinical in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    When we played them at their place we played some of our best football.In that first half we outfootballed them only to be mugged very late on.Shaun Mac and Barlaser played in central midfield and I would go for that today.The 3-0 scoreline was not a true reflection,they had three chances and put them away.We will create chances today,we must make sure we are clinical in the box.
    PW remembers that in some of the interviews he's done this week plus he's obviously watched them in other matches
    He said that games against them can be going well but they are very quick on the counter attack and the outcome can change in a matter of minutes

Ex trotter Lucas Joao isn't shy in taking a tumble in the box

Reading is one of those teams that I am never confident of beating,our record must be fairly poor against these..they lost in midweek to Wycombe so naturally you’d think on one hand they’re beatable,but on other hand we could get the backlash...I would take a draw today but then I would be looking for 3 points from the pigs game..

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes, that’s why in every photo you see of Paul Warne he’s wearing a bobble hat
    You mean a bubble hat?

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Yeah it’s not greatly worded ‘rotten run’ more of a rut. We could’ve maybe should’ve taken sommat from all four of those loses but forest was a bit of a wake up call. We was mostly one dimensional and didn’t take responsibility on the ball.
    I’m not sure what Sadlier could add so I’d prefer a re-jig of the formation and tactics rather than too many changes.
    I’m not sure what Sadlier could add so I’d prefer a re-jig of the formation and tactics rather than too many changes.

HE can create and give us Goals if he is given a real run of games, never been given a real chance tbh apart from the very beginning of the season but at that point we were playing worse than ever.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast