+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers v Reading (15:00) Saturday

Millers v Reading (15:00) Saturday

David Coote is an English football referee. He is a member of the Nottinghamshire Football Association, (good job Forest won then) been demoted because he was useless for Prem/Var

DAVID COOTE
    Nick Hopton and Richard Wild
    Fourth Official : Ross Joyce

I suppose we’ve just got to step it up and at least get the right ‘fresh’ players on pitch

£10 ifollow
    Programme available from club shop, also Brecks book will be available now from club shop

Last five games both sides have won one and lost four

I posted this on the wrong thread earlier but couldn’t delete it so have copied onto here.

have seen Reading reports that Meite might be available for them on Saturday.
    Although I wish the lad no ill, it’s typical that they recover just in time to play us. Swift is definitely out though. Just hope we can get Lindsay fit soon as he is key for us in the engine room.

On the subject of Reading I hear that Mick Gooding is a summariser for BBC Berkshire. Speaking about key midfielders this lad was great for us and our opponents Reading.
    He played 258 games for us between 1979 and 1987 scoring 43 goals and played 314 times for Reading between 1989 and 1997 scoring 26 goals.

He now runs his own estate agency business in the Reading area.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    I posted this on the wrong thread earlier but couldn’t delete it so have copied onto here.

have seen Reading reports that Meite might be available for them on Saturday.
    Although I wish the lad no ill, it’s typical that they recover just in time to play us. Swift is definitely out though. Just hope we can get Lindsay fit soon as he is key for us in the engine room.

On the subject of Reading I hear that Mick Gooding is a summariser for BBC Berkshire. Speaking about key midfielders this lad was great for us and our opponents Reading.
    He played 258 games for us between 1979 and 1987 scoring 43 goals and played 314 times for Reading between 1989 and 1997 scoring 26 goals.

He now runs his own estate agency business in the Reading area.
    Named my oldest Son after him. He was great for us and as you can guess is one of my fave all time players for the Millers.

They lost to ten man Wycombe.
    Hopeless and in free fall - that's them, not us

Tough game this one. Could go either way.

The dilemma for Warney is who to rest and who to bring in.Smith,Crookes and Wiles would be my players to rest on the bench.Shaun MacDonald could be used as a partner for Barlaser in central midfield.Freddie up front with either Sadlier or Wing.Wide players Giles and Olosunde with Harding at right back,Clarke at left back.Angus and Robbo in central defence to give us a 442.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    The dilemma for Warney is who to rest and who to bring in.Smith,Crookes and Wiles would be my players to rest on the bench.Shaun MacDonald could be used as a partner for Barlaser in central midfield.Freddie up front with either Sadlier or Wing.Wide players Giles and Olosunde with Harding at right back,Clarke at left back.Angus and Robbo in central defence to give us a 442.
    Agree about resting Crooks and Wiles (needed doing before now) but I don’t think Smith needs it atm but then again I’d like fresh players for the Owls and Bees games
    I was thinking that maybe a 4-4-2 might be an option for this game

I think Warney might make more changes this time, let’s hope it works out because he lost us that game against Forest

He could freshen things up a bit by resting the big guns and bringing them on for the last 25 mins
    He normally makes substitutions around 65 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    He could freshen things up a bit by resting the big guns and bringing them on for the last 25 mins
    He normally makes substitutions around 65 minutes
    He could but the game could be beyond repair then.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast