+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Elon Musk

Lol

Well reasoned points = cut and pasted

Nope, I guess not then

I'll credit you that you've learned you usually come out quite badly getting into a reasoned debate with me, so this is probably the safest strategy for your level. I remember when you did use to try though. Old gm's still giving it a go, though in recent years the quality has somewhat regressed from what I remember, hopefully nothing to worry about.

Yeah right

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    You've done well to make any return on an investment you clearly don't understand at all. Its quite amusing you think yourself in a position to offer Elon Musk investment advice when you didn't even realise BTC was divisible.

Your positon is like saying the Internet was going to fail in 1997 because it couldn't do video like the TV can. Some people get so caught up in the short term status of something they just cannot comprehend the potential in the future.

That's fine, not my job to convince anyone. There will be those of a certain generation who will never understand, just like there were many from the older generation still who adamantly refuse to ever even try using the internet preferring to stick to newspapers and radio like my grandparents did.

Nothing wrong with that, times change. Some people can envisage and adapt to the future, others get stuck in the present/past. It's just a generational thing.
    Wow...I'm shyte I'm I? Lol even though my investments have averaged 50%....I bow to your knowledge enlighted one..lol

I might throw up. Not all of us are stuck in the past like you seem to think.

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    I might throw up. Not all of us are stuck in the past like you seem to think.
    Where did I say all!? My great aunt was surfing the web in the mid 90s and still using it in her 90s!

Well done gm, 50% is great. BTC is up 100% since Xmas day. Oops make that 94%. 91%. 103%.

I'm not saying you're shyte, just the quality of your arguements and reasoning displayed in this particular platform isn't particularly great.

I hope to be surfing in my 90’s too but not on a computer.

Three cheers for great aunt Fanny
    Hip, hip.........

I think Terry Smith agrees with me

No, I suspect it is you who agrees with him since you've almost verbatim parroted what he said about the value of a car. Good on you and him for trying though, in that you have attempted to acknowledge some potential even though you clearly don't really understand it. That's genuinely not intended to be partonising btw, I completely understand why someone like Warren Buffet is completely opposed and will never understand it because of his era, doesn't make him any less of a great investor of his time. This 384% gain you made, at what price did you sell? You're wecome by the way.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast