+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: O/T Elon Musk

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Shhh..he thinks he’s winning

Bless
    It's funny, I made a post pointing out that YouTube wasn't viable in 1998 even though video streaming was already a thing, and you misread it and were so desperate to 'catch me out' you made yourself look a bit daft.

Very telling you've completely ignored that and just resorted to the little snipes again. Bless.

I at least attempt to engage with or answer any question asked. If I throw in a snipe I'll at least contribute an arguement. For some its just easier to hide

Remember that time you got so upset after losing an arguement with me that you claimed to block me and then just couldn't help but reply to stuff whilst also claiming you didn't care what I posted? It still makes me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Remember that time you got so upset after losing an arguement with me that you claimed to block me and then just couldn't help but reply to stuff whilst also claiming you didn't care what I posted? It still makes me lol.
    John I’ve never been upset with you or blocked you, you are by far too much fun

It was Grist

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    John I’ve never been upset with you or blocked you, you are by far too much fun
    Yes, I took him off blocked for the same reason, the need for a laugh when the football is dire

And he doesn’t disappoint

Just for you John (contract note) Tesla sold for $711.60 on the 24th of Feb

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456