+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nottingham Forest Post Match Thoughts

Nottingham Forest Post Match Thoughts

Well the previous two games were frustrating because we lost 1-0 to apparently good sides but this was a different level of frustration because we were essentially rubbish. Another sitter of a chance missed and an effort off the bar but not much else to show for 90 minutes where in all honesty they seemed to panic whenever we got near their goal. Add to that an offsite goal and it doesn't make for a very good night for RUFC fans.

Thoughts?

Absolute sh1te. Played like a league 1 side and that’s where we are heading.

Offside goal..But that was a relegation performance, it’s as bad as we have played, very hard to watch and be positive.

If we play like that we are down by a mile

No comment tonight I will sleep on it.

For the first time tonight I think we are going down. Three successive 1-0 defeats which domes us up, almost but no cigar.
    Really really cheesed off.......and Sky keep away just keep away. And bloody Wycombe beat Reading. What’s happening?

Lost any creativity since Lindsay got injured. I hope he makes a quick recovery. They might be tired but all the teams have the same. Totally and utterly fed up.
    Last edited by Nardendee; 23-02-2021 at 09:49 PM.

The football we played tonight wouldn't have got a result in League 2.
    Yes their goal was offside, yes Freddie should have scored and yes we hit the bar but let's be honest we were absolutely dreadful and deserved what we got.

Not a great performance but I would have still been happy had their goal been disallowed and Freddy had converted a dream chance.
    4 defeats on the trot will be hard to recover from. Not that impressed with Forest tbh but our passing and crossing was as bad as I've seen.

In the mire, time to get some tactics into the Millers plan of survival, after tonights performance, was garbage, which we looked a even bet for relegation.
    Time for Warne to have a rethink on the way forward, otherwise we will lose championship status.

That was poor. Very poor. Awful to watch and worryingly there appears to be a real inevitability about the matches lately.

I just hope Warney doesn’t say he was proud of that... it was a non league performance

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast