+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: The Royle Family in Meltdown...

Not so sure BT ,but I am not there, so it's a guess.

A ) The race card has been touched . Team A v's Team B ( both in the states, Britain and the Commonwealth ?)
    C) Still the brouhaha (hebrew = balagan!) that mess about Randy Andy has yet to raise it's head?

Never had much time for him before, but Piers Morgan has Sparkle weighed up, he says he never believes a word that comes out of her mouth. Neither do I.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Never had much time for him before, but Piers Morgan has Sparkle weighed up, he says he never believes a word that comes out of her mouth. Neither do I.
    I'm going to move on from the Meghan debacle because playing the "racism card" when you are not black, dilutes the real problem that black people face every day.

If you judged people on the strength (or weakness) of their character instead of the colour of their skin, then perhaps the Arsenal supporting eejit who contemptuously calls Ms Markle "Princess Pinocchio" might even be right.

Melalite Forte Cream is used in the treatment of hyperpigmentation and melasma (Dark patches on the skin). Melalite Forte Cream belongs to the class of medications called as melanin synthesis inhibitors. It bleaches the skin by reducing the accumulation of skin pigment called melanin that causes darkening of the skin. Maybe she uses a cream or ? what do we know?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Melalite Forte Cream is used in the treatment of hyperpigmentation and melasma (Dark patches on the skin). Melalite Forte Cream belongs to the class of medications called as melanin synthesis inhibitors. It bleaches the skin by reducing the accumulation of skin pigment called melanin that causes darkening of the skin. Maybe she uses a cream or ? what do we know?
    I would have thought in a right person's mind having a white father and a not very black mother sort of disqualifies a person from playing the "race card" Balan?

Who is to say if a person is black or nearly black, or coloured? Or is it from a race ,say the Negroid race?? I never used black ,simply 'coloured'. Everybody has a colour, I do not like to class people, everybody, all ,we belong to the human family. In Africa the nose flattens ,I think the air passes quickly into the body, were as in the northern countries the nose is long and warms the air. Being in countries were there is heat the Melanin provides some protection again skin damage from the sun, and the melanocytes increase their production of melanin in response to sun exposure. In addition to providing pigmentation in humans and animals, melanin also plays an important biological role by providing protection against damage from the sun. Protection against UV light. Melanin helps protect the cells of the epidermis, or outer layer of the skin, from UV light. Melanin is the pigment that is responsible for our beautiful variety of skin tones and shades, eye colors, and hair colors.

Although melanin is usually discussed as a single pigment, there are two types of melanin that contribute to pigmentation in the hair, skin, and eyes of humans and animals:
    Eumelanin. This pigment is associated with dark tones, such as brown and black.
    Pheomelanin. This pigment is associated with alternate hues, such as red and yellow.

I have travelled quiet a lot from India to the Philippines ( but not in the USA, so )

There is a deeply rooted cultural norm involved with these debates over skin colour and beauty. In many societies, and especially in Asia, dark skin has long been associated with working in the fields and, therefore, rural poverty. On the other hand, pale skin is associated with living a more comfortable, cosmopolitan life indoors, out of the sun. Skin colour is thus a sign of social class.
    Perhaps the film industry has also cause some damage? Who were the film stars of the screen 40 -50 years ago ? Yes !

This preference for white skin is reinforced via the media: television, magazines, films and billboards. Chemists stock an array of skin-whitening creams; some even promise to lighten the colour of the most intimate body areas.

Today, whitening is big business. A World Health Organization survey found that nearly 40 percent of women polled in nations including China, Malaysia, the Philippines, and South Korea regularly use products for lightening their skin. Market intelligence firm Global Industry Analysts shows that the demand for whiteners is rising, projected to reach $31.2 billion by 2024.

It seems we have a lot of people not within that ''right person's mind ?''

I once had the enormous pleasure to meet Vanessa Williams who believe it or not Balan, is regarded as black.

Not only was she gorgeously agreeable she is mind blowingly beautiful too.

I still cannot get my head around why the difference in the colour of a person's skin ostensibly identifies and characterises them as a person.

Attachment 18626

In 1984 Vanessa Williams became the first black Miss America, beginning the year as one of the best Miss Americas ever, in the eyes of many pageant insiders, but ending her reign mid-year amidst scandal.

I myself really like Halle Berry, for me both are coloured, and again it is listed as , '2002 was a momentous occasion in Academy Award history as Halle Berry became the first Black woman to win the Best Actress Oscar for her role in Monster's Ball.' I agree on the colour issue you have.

This is all a giant misunderstanding, when the unnamed member of the royal family mentioned the colour of their offspring he was wondering whether there was another "ginger" on the way. (No disrespect meant to people with red hair of course)

like I care....but if not her belly - then where did the baby come from ?

they're not attached to the outer...but something was.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)