+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Royle Family in Meltdown...

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The Tories took quite a while to convince the great British public that they were a better bet than Blair and Brown's New Labour, but they got there in the end. It would have been so much easier for them if the two muppets had sacked Brenda off, but they'd far more sense than try that one, just take her yatch off her instead. Vindictive ****s, no wonder we have a Tory government.
    She's still got a Royal train and Windsor Castle and Sandringham and Balmoral and Buckingham Palace and still owns almost half the land in the Kingdom sinkov.

I honestly and earnestly have no idea why us peasants allow this nonsense to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

I honestly and earnestly have no idea why us peasants allow this nonsense to continue.
    Indeed BT, I have in my possession a book titled 'The Little Red Book of New Labour Sleaze', it's not that little actually, and it only goes up to 2006, god knows how big the 2010 version must be. There are around 100 stories in it, works out about one scandal a month during the first 9 years of Labour government. Peter Mandelson's mortgages, Geoffrey Robinson's dodgy loans, Keith Vaz, sleaze personified, Two Jags, Cherie Blair, Margaret Beckett using 106 RAF flights to get from London to her home in Derby, there was actually quite a decent train service available, I could go on all afternoon BT, the book is 176 pages long, but I've been distracted, what was it you were saying about Brenda ?

Prince Philip has been moved to another hospital due to having a heart problem.Hope they can sort it ,I'd like him to reschedule the grand old age of 100 at least.

I hope the Queen sends him a telegram.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Prince Philip has been moved to another hospital due to having a heart problem.Hope they can sort it ,I'd like him to reschedule the grand old age of 100 at least.

The Coffin Dodger has had it by all accounts Alf...

Attachment 18531

Indeed BT, I have in my possession a book titled 'The Little Red Book of New Labour Sleaze', it's not that little actually, and it only goes up to 2006, god knows how big the 2010 version must be. There are around 100 stories in it, works out about one scandal a month during the first 9 years of Labour government. Peter Mandelson's mortgages, Geoffrey Robinson's dodgy loans, Keith Vaz, sleaze personified, Two Jags, Cherie Blair, Margaret Beckett using 106 RAF flights to get from London to her home in Derby, there was actually quite a decent train service available, I could go on all afternoon BT, the book is 176 pages long, but I've been distracted, what was it you were saying about Brenda ?
    Bloody hell sinkov, we can play the "Who is the greediest, most obnoxious set of MP's" all day long mate, but the closer I got to them the more grasping and greedy I realised they were.

It is most certainly true our all party MP's have their noses in the trough, but the Royal Family have full body immersion and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post

I'll send him a telegram Alfie, God bless the Duke of Edinburgh, top, top man, proper man.

Bloody hell sinkov, we can play the "Who is the greediest, most obnoxious set of MP's" all day long mate, but the closer I got to them the more grasping and greedy I realised they were.

It is most certainly true our all party MP's have their noses in the trough, but the Royal Family have full body immersion and then some.
    Yes but the politicians pretend they're on our side BT, looking after our interests, especially Labour politicians, lying slimeballs the lot of them, they're all on the make. Whereas our Royals are Royal, what's the point of being Royal if you can't have a privilege or two, if you have to work for a living. Complaining about a Royal having a Royal lifestyle is like complaining that the sea's wet, of course it's fecking wet. Besides Brenda rises above all that.

Yes but the politicians pretend they're on our side BT, looking after our interests, especially Labour politicians, lying slimeballs the lot of them, they're all on the make. Whereas our Royals are Royal, what's the point of being Royal if you can't have a privilege or two, if you have to work for a living. Complaining about a Royal having a Royal lifestyle is like complaining that the sea's wet, of course it's fecking wet. Besides Brenda rises above all that.
    Got to take issue with your, "Labour politicians, lying slimeballs the lot of them, they're all on the make". Absolutely not all of them sinkov. Just look at one MP who has the lowest historic and consistent next to nothing expenses claim in the whole Houses of Parliament. I'll give you a clue...

Attachment 18532

He's a star with some great gaffes over the years.. Think he should post on here.

https://inews.co.uk/light-relief/jok...98-years-10305

Got to take issue with your, "Labour politicians, lying slimeballs the lot of them, they're all on the make". Absolutely not all of them sinkov. Just look at one MP who has the lowest historic and consistent next to nothing expenses claim in the whole Houses of Parliament. I'll give you a clue...

Attachment 18532
    That is probably why he had to go BT

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)