+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Royle Family in Meltdown...

It is really quite remarkable how the British Media are more pi$$ed off at Harry and Meghan for doing an interview with Oprah Winfrey than they are with Prince Andrew being a nasty nonce.

I think it's now about time Randy Andy cleared things up with the FBI and takes the next flight to New York to discuss his relationship with his dead ex-bestie Jeffrey Epstein and the incarcerated without trial, Ghiselle Maxwell.

We now have a media/Palace inspired brouhaha over alleged bullying by Meghan which now requires an "investigation", but not a word about Prince Edward being involved in an underage/speedofilic $ex ring.

The Queen rides around London in a gilded carriage wearing a tiara probably stolen from India, but instead smears Ms Markle for wearing a wedding gift given from the Saudi Royal family.

Strange times!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    My memory is not what it once was sinkov but if I recall correctly all Jeremy Corbyn did was to invite MacLochlainn as a guest to the House of Commons along with another former IRA prisoner, Linda Quigley. They discussed the horrendous prison conditions they had both experienced in Northern Ireland's jails. I have no recollection of any of the three participants being involved in attempting to blow up your favourite pin up girl...

Attachment 18546
    If you want to associate with murderous scum, then you're scum yourself BT, no equivocation, you spend time in the sewer you come out smelling of ****, and Corbyn stinks. Could you not smell him when you met him ? I see another Lefty toe-rag, Grauniad journo Roy Greenslade has crawled out from under his stone and owned up to being an IRA shill. You really don't care, you Lefties do you, no principals, no morals, no decency, just hypocrisy.

It really isn't hard to be contemptuous of the Left BT, it's really, really hard to be otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    If you want to associate with murderous scum, then you're scum yourself BT, no equivocation, you spend time in the sewer you come out smelling of ****, and Corbyn stinks. Could you not smell him when you met him ? I see another Lefty toe-rag, Grauniad journo Roy Greenslade has crawled out from under his stone and owned up to being an IRA shill. You really don't care, you Lefties do you, no principals, no morals, no decency, just hypocrisy.

It really isn't hard to be contemptuous of the Left BT, it's really, really hard to be otherwise.
    Your pin-up girl gave sanctuary to a guy who killed and tortured in excess of 40 thousand of his own citizens. Makes the IRA sound pleasant in comparison sinkov.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-14584095

Back on topic..

Excellent news on Prince Philip after his heart operation to see he's on the mend and recovering well.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Back on topic..

Excellent news on Prince Philip after his heart operation to see he's on the mend and recovering well.
    Meghan and BT don't think so

I wish the cantankerous old Coffin Dodger no harm whatsoever, I just wish he would sling his hook back to Greece and take Brenda along with him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Your pin-up girl gave sanctuary to a guy who killed and tortured in excess of 40 thousand of his own citizens. Makes the IRA sound pleasant in comparison sinkov.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-14584095
    Did she really BT, news to me, I thought Pinochet arrived here for medical reasons long after St Margaret had retired from public life. As I recall it was Labour's Jack Straw who ignored the court's decision that he could be extradited to Spain, and allowed him to go back home instead.

Maggie certainly had a lot of time for Pinochet, because he helped enormously during the Falklands war, if it hadn't been for his help many, many more British servicemen would have died during that conflict. Pinochet went out of his way to save British lives, Corbyn's mates went out of their way to kill as many British servicemen as they could. St Margaret could see the distinction, what normal British person couldn't, but not Corbyn apparently.

Did she really BT, news to me, I thought Pinochet arrived here for medical reasons long after St Margaret had retired from public life. As I recall it was Labour's Jack Straw who ignored the court's decision that he could be extradited to Spain, and allowed him to go back home instead.

Maggie certainly had a lot of time for Pinochet, because he helped enormously during the Falklands war, if it hadn't been for his help many, many more British servicemen would have died during that conflict. Pinochet went out of his way to save British lives, Corbyn's mates went out of their way to kill as many British servicemen as they could. St Margaret could see the distinction, what normal British person couldn't, but not Corbyn apparently.
    To save me arguing with you yet again over your pin-up girl, here's a pretty accurate summing up of her "Special Relationship" with a murderous dictator...

https://ticotimes.net/2013/08/30/the...land%20Islands.

This bit will ease your confusion...

Thatcher had supported Pinochet when she came into office after her landslide victory against the Labour Government in 1979. Thatcher dropped the de facto arms embargo imposed by British parliamentary leftists in reaction to the human rights abuses after the 1973 coup.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend (for the time being).

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)