+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Royle Family in Meltdown...

Cool The Royle Family in Meltdown...

Yes Alf I know it's misspelt and should be "Royal Family", but your Firm are providing more comedy than the sitcom ever did.

The Queen's cousin has just been sent down for $exual assault.

Harry & Meghan are now permanently surfing in California with all of Harry's "titles" stripped.

Queen in hiding somewhere dodging Covid.

Coffin Dodger on his way out.

Edward locked away in a cupboard.

Charles now set to pass on being the King.

At least something good as come out of this "pandemic", - the demise of Hangers On United.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
    Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
    All the king's horses and all the king's men
    Couldn't put Humpty together again

Ah,nice to see you've finally been hit with the sarcasm/sense of humour stick at last BT.Welcome to the bonkers club.

As for the Royle family,it's great to see they are doing their bit to entertain the country through these Covid times..No doubt once travel starts the people will be flying in from all parts of the world to pay them a visit..They are a national treasure and institute.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Ah,nice to see you've finally been hit with the sarcasm/sense of humour stick at last BT.Welcome to the bonkers club.

As for the Royle family,it's great to see they are doing their bit to entertain the country through these Covid times..No doubt once travel starts the people will be flying in from all parts of the world to pay them a visit..They are a national treasure and institute.
    On a serious note Alf, I can detect a rising backlash against the Firm in the British media.

A full blown slimming down of Hangers On United is imminent.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Yes Alf I know it's misspelt and should be "Royal Family", but your Firm are providing more comedy than the sitcom ever did.

The Queen's cousin has just been sent down for $exual assault.

Harry & Meghan are now permanently surfing in California with all of Harry's "titles" stripped.

Queen in hiding somewhere dodging Covid.

Coffin Dodger on his way out.

Edward locked away in a cupboard.

Charles now set to pass on being the King.

At least something good as come out of this "pandemic", - the demise of Hangers On United.
    You forgot to mention Randy Andy BT.

On a serious note Alf, I can detect a rising backlash against the Firm in the British media.

A full blown slimming down of Hangers On United is imminent.
    All good for their image age BT..Their popularity will soar..

You actually read about our Royle Family in the British media BT, and then post about it on here ? Have you nothing else to occupy your time, ffs get a life mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You actually read about our Royle Family in the British media BT, and then post about it on here ? Have you nothing else to occupy your time, ffs get a life mon ami.
    Nah, not really sinkov. I have waited a long time for the cracks to appear and this one is seismic.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post

It's falling apart at the seams Alf...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other...?ocid=msedgntp

Auf Weidersehen.

Nah, not really sinkov. I have waited a long time for the cracks to appear and this one is seismic.
    Is it

Sometimes you crack me up mon ami, you need get a hobby like trainspotting or something, too much time on your hands.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)