+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Royle Family in Meltdown...

"This bit will ease your confusion..."

So it wasn't a Labour Government that told Pinochet to get himself back home, when they could have extradited him to Spain. I'm fairly sure it was, I think it's you that's getting confused mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "This bit will ease your confusion..."

So it wasn't a Labour Government that told Pinochet to get himself back home, when they could have extradited him to Spain. I'm fairly sure it was, I think it's you that's getting confused mon ami.
    Tony Blair was Margaret Thatcher's unofficial third child, all she had to do was pick up the 'phone and ask.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Tony Blair was Margaret Thatcher's unofficial third child, all she had to do was pick up the 'phone and ask.
    Nevertheless, I am right aren't I, it was under a Labour government that Pinochet was allowed to go home, instead of being extradited to Spain, wasn't it ?

Jesus Christ the Royal Family are one nasty piece of work.

If I was Harry, I'd be staying Stateside and f*ck them.

I've noticed the dichotomy and division of opinion over "The Firm" here in the UK already, following the Oprah interview already shown in the US.

Let's just wind them down, no need for the firing squads, just phase them out gently after Brenda croaks?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Nevertheless, I am right aren't I, it was under a Labour government that Pinochet was allowed to go home, instead of being extradited to Spain, wasn't it ?
    As usual you go off topic to suit sinkov. I have never mentioned extradition, only that your Blessed Saint Margaret provided the old despot sanctuary here in the UK.

Memory serves me right he had a life saving operation here and then your pin-up girl had him holed up in Sunningdale or Wentworth until he recovered.

BT --do you honestly think that it will make one bit of difference to the man in the street as to whether there is or is not a Royal Family?

It will only make a difference to the media who will then have to find other individuals to write stuff about.

Harry and Meghan will feather their nests in the USA and not give one jot about anyone else, those at the top of the tree in this country, whether Royalty or not, and in every other country in the world will continue to feather their nests, as they always have done, meanwhile Joe Public will just have to get on with things no matter what is happening.

The 'us and then' syndrome continues ---no matter what. You can choose to worry about it or you can choose to ignore it ---your choice mon ami.

Just to add that I have not seen and will not be watching what two publicity seeking people have put into the public domain in order to feather their own nest. You have to remember that they claim they went to the USA to escape media attention and since then have promoted themselves through every media channel possible with their 'celebrity' friends.

I get that Supersub6. Forever rattling on about media intrusion and then go on television in front of a global audience of billions to talk about media intrusion sounds a bit numb to me.

I was hoping Harry would mention his dad...

Attachment 18583

As usual you go off topic to suit sinkov. I have never mentioned extradition, only that your Blessed Saint Margaret provided the old despot sanctuary here in the UK.

Memory serves me right he had a life saving operation here and then your pin-up girl had him holed up in Sunningdale or Wentworth until he recovered.
    Did she, news to me, and if she did good for her, Pinochet helped save many British lives during the Falklands War, and was instrumental in helping us win it. Unlike your mates in the Labour Party like Corbyn, who were actively encouraging the IRA to murder British soldiers and innocent women and children.

This is why Corbyn is consigned to the dustbin of history and we have a Tory government. Labour might like to pretend it never happened, but the Great British Public don't forget.

Jesus Christ the Royal Family are one nasty piece of work.

If I was Harry, I'd be staying Stateside and f*ck them.

I've noticed the dichotomy and division of opinion over "The Firm" here in the UK already, following the Oprah interview already shown in the US.

Let's just wind them down, no need for the firing squads, just phase them out gently after Brenda croaks?
    I believe they've been on some American TV show BT, is that what you're getting your knickers in twist over ? Cheltenham next week, I'm far too busy to be concerning myself over what a couple of rich knob-jockeys on the make Stateside are saying. Get a life mon ami, it's Aintree and the Grand National not long after Cheltenham FFS.

While I am by no means a royalist, we as a country need a head of state and I think I would much rather have Queen Elizabeth than President Boris or some other, power hungry, politician.
    However, I am not so sure about Charles, after has treatment of Diana I have not got a lot of respect for him. It would appear he only wanted Diana to produce a heir while he could still carry on with his true love Camila. I have heard it said that Parker-Bowles was the only soldier to give up has wife for the sake of his country.
    I have always found Harry to be a breath of fresh air in the royal family, and to strip hm of the honorary military titles he held did seem somewhat peevish to me.
    Rather than focus on Harry, who appears to want nothing more than to get the best for his wife and family and chose to opt out of royal duties, which does seem to have strained relations with some of the royal family.
    It is high time they started looking at another so called royal, Andrew, who does not appear to do any royal duties but continues to get all the benefits, perhaps it is that they can’t trust him to fulfil those duties.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)