+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Why did you take the vaccine if it's a hoax?
    I like travelling.

I might move to the Algarve.

I'll probably need it to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I think you miss the points being made by sceptics. I am doubtful about the way we are treating covid. It will be interesting to see how the excess death rates work out for 2021. I am hoping that the vaccinations have actually fixed the problem but I fear that there may be a big jump in traditional killer diseases because of the missed appointments for either diagnosis or treatment. Hoping that the investment in ICU beds is retained and there is a serious effort to pay for more doctors nurses and ancillary staff. Think this will be Hancock's only way to act. He has been in position when the trouble started so he needs to stand up and insist that we do not face this type of problem ever again. Her the number of beds available per 1000 of population up to the best ratio in Europe, same with number of doctors and health workers. It's not easy to do but he has to be seen to be correcting the errors of the past. It's difficult to remember that Labour left in 2008 with the phrase There is no money left! Austerity was supposed to be an all inclusive policy but I don't think it really was.
    Lol, glad you're coming round.

The sceptics believe covid is a hoax so no reason whatsoever they should be risking their lives by taking a vaccine. I'll wait patiently for rros to answer my question on why he got one, could be a while, mind you

As for recovery, the tories have proven money really is no object, £22bn on track and trace which simply didn't work, hence England having the worst death toll in the world under the tories. Thankfully they don't run Scotland, eh.
    I have a friend on Islay who last autumn had to travel to Liverpool for a family funeral. Before he left Islay he registered for Test and Trace scheme. However when he stopped at motorway service station on the M6 in England for a meal the Scottish Government Test and Trace scheme did not work in England. Apparently the English Test and Trace scheme does not work in Scotland.
    In my opinion the civil servants from England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland should have got together and ensured that the Test and Trace scheme worked throughout the whole of the U.K. and not the current shambles of only working in the country that it is registered in
    My friend had to return to the old fashioned method. Writing down his contact details of a piece of paper and handing them to the manager of the motorway service station restaurant.
    So much for progress in the 21st century.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I have a friend on Islay
    We know the rest is probably a lie after reading that first statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Got meh sharpie in the caird hall the other day.

5 security outside guarding what I'm no sure, guy on door having to be told 3 times I didn't wear a mask, 3 folk on registration, 1 lassie pointing you up the stairs (instead of where I'm no sure), 1 lassie guarding the curtain into the hall, 4 stewards at start of queue 2 asking about no mask 1 saying I cud put on a welders mask...all politely refused...., queue of 8, time to have a wee look at the scene, 22 nurses, one insisted on telling someone " get off the phone" while in queue....no idea why, injection time patronised from a nurse who told me to keep following facts.....when I told her I didn't recognise sturgeon or the Scottish Govts authority to tell me anything I don't think that was in her script and she said "hopefully we'll be allowed to go on holiday next year"😁....50 mins.....in total....no bad but cud be a lot better.
    My appointment was 9.25am, arrived at GP 9.20, straight In, done and out. Had to sit in car for 15 mins but that was my choice. Away from surgery at 9.45 so including 15 minute wait it was 25 minutes all in. No complaints here

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    My appointment was 9.25am, arrived at GP 9.20, straight In, done and out. Had to sit in car for 15 mins but that was my choice. Away from surgery at 9.45 so including 15 minute wait it was 25 minutes all in. No complaints here
    That's what I mean, GP experience seems far better.

No yellow jackets, no stair pointers, no you must wipe Doon seat after using it, no put the phone away, no stand there and no a feeling of you have just walked onto the set of schindlers list...... I expect alsations and barbed wire next time.😁

Because this new strain was first discovered in South Africa.
    You should become a politician with a post like that.
    The UK government reported on 23 December that it had identified 2 cases of the South African variant in the UK. At the same time, the Kent variant was spreading rapidly around the south-east of England, so that includes Kent, where thousands of truckers were trying to cross the channel.

Do you want to try again?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I like travelling.

I might move to the Algarve.

I'll probably need it to get in.
    Nothing to do with your wanting to protect yourself against a deadly virus given your severe respiratory problems which prevent you wearing a mask for 5 minutes then

I have a friend on Islay who last autumn had to travel to Liverpool for a family funeral. Before he left Islay he registered for Test and Trace scheme. However when he stopped at motorway service station on the M6 in England for a meal the Scottish Government Test and Trace scheme did not work in England. Apparently the English Test and Trace scheme does not work in Scotland.
    In my opinion the civil servants from England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland should have got together and ensured that the Test and Trace scheme worked throughout the whole of the U.K. and not the current shambles of only working in the country that it is registered in
    My friend had to return to the old fashioned method. Writing down his contact details of a piece of paper and handing them to the manager of the motorway service station restaurant.
    So much for progress in the 21st century.
    The Scottish government quite rightly chose not to trust Serco with Test and Trace in Scotland, this was a private company with no experience whatsoever in the field. The Scottish government instead chose to enhance the NHS track and trace already in place. This was a common sense decision. Add to that the Serco app didn't work, it was an easy choice to make.

Nothing to do with your wanting to protect yourself against a deadly virus given your severe respiratory problems which prevent you wearing a mask for 5 minutes then
    😂😂

Deadly virus, not if you are under 70.

Respiratory problems.....Lol.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)