+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    The Scottish government quite rightly chose not to trust Serco with Test and Trace in Scotland, this was a private company with no experience whatsoever in the field. The Scottish government instead chose to enhance the NHS track and trace already in place. This was a common sense decision. Add to that the Serco app didn't work, it was an easy choice to make.
    Scottish govt corrupt as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    😂😂

Deadly virus, not if you are under 70.

Respiratory problems.....Lol.
    I also choose not to wear a face covering. Not because I have any respiratory problems but because I'm so good looking it would be an affront to nature itself to cover this puss up.

Do you mean the civil servants who work for the British state? I agree, time for Scotland to have its own civil service, answerable to someone in Scotland, not England.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I also choose not to wear a face covering. Not because I have any respiratory problems but because I'm so good looking it would be an affront to nature itself to cover this puss up.
    A lot of questions starting to be asked about the death total.....and how they are counted, something you have been saying since the start

The tories gave £22bn, that's TWENTY TWO BILLION, to a private company for a track and trace operation that completely failed, you really are deluded as phukk, aren't you

😂😂

Deadly virus, not if you are under 70.

Respiratory problems.....Lol.
    I heard your lungs are the same as a 90-year old pensioner's and you need someone to carry your golf bag for you

The tories gave £22bn, that's TWENTY TWO BILLION, to a private company for a track and trace operation that completely failed, you really are deluded as phukk, aren't you
    Corrupt as ****.....never mind Boris may yet close iit Doon.....be glorious.

I heard your lungs are the same as a 90-year old pensioner's and you need someone to carry your golf bag for you
    No fine and healthy.....I don't breathe in pigeon **** all day.

Phukk me, you are a tragic individual, are you not

Phukk me, you are a tragic individual, are you not
    I'll take that as a compliment coming from yourself.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)