+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Wales Plus 4.5 at 10/11.....I hate England's rugby side with a passion.��.....just £33 though.

Football team I can tolerate.
    I just threw that at you since you seem to care about Boris so much, he's a big fan

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    At the same time the French Government was also trying to make it as difficult for the U.K. people as a threat to the residents of other EU countries who were thinking of having a referendum to decide whether to leave the EU.
    The EU bureaucrats in Brussels do not like dissension from the ranks.
    That's better, brexit paranoia

I think you'll find the French were taking control of their borders, a key slogan of the Brexit campaign. It was a warning shot to Johnson over what would happen if French trawlers were stopped from accessing UK waters. Boris Johnson caved in on 24 December.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The Scottish Government already has its own civil service employing over 5,000 people.
    Who do you think runs the Scottish income tax service.
    It is nothing to do with the U.K. government who at present make up the difference in any shortfall in the income tax raised compared with the Cabinet Secretary for Finance’s calculations for each financial year.
    Leslie Evans is a direct reportee of the head of the UK civil service and regularly attends meetings in Whitehall. This is where the Salmond conspiracy was hatched. There is no Scottish Civil Service, nor is there a Scottish Income Tax Service, since HMRC continues to collect PAYE/NIC. The income tax 'shortfall' is another false construct to show Scotland is a **** country. In 2016-17, Scotland's revenues dipped dramatically because of England's brexit, but the UK govt came to the rescue, good ain

Hitchens finally had his vaccine but blamed Tony Blair and vaccine passports nonsense rather than just say he wanted protection from a deadly virus.

Where have I heard that before

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Hitchens finally had his vaccine but blamed Tony Blair and vaccine passports nonsense rather than just say he wanted protection from a deadly virus.

Where have I heard that before
    Very sobering, Mr Hitchens admits the war is lost 're freedom and liberty despite having won the arguments hands down.and had the vaccine for travel.....he knows what's coming.

Said he's given up a year of his life fighting this but to no avail.

As i have said since March/April....tier system or restrictions for evermore, lockdown every winter....hope to God I'm wrong but every week and month that creeps by.....it's looking more and more likely.

His life is writing pish for the Daily Mail and arguing with people on Twitter, that won't change. Used to be Brexit, now it's lockdown, next it'll be something else. Probably back to immigrants. Whatever he gets told to write, he'll write.

Did you know social distancing/mask-wearing/washing hands has resulted in zero flu deaths in England this year. Be the same here.

His life is writing pish for the Daily Mail and arguing with people on Twitter, that won't change. Used to be Brexit, now it's lockdown, next it'll be something else. Probably back to immigrants. Whatever he gets told to write, he'll write.

Did you know social distancing/mask-wearing/washing hands has resulted in zero flu deaths in England this year. Be the same here.
    Of course there's been no flu deaths🤣🤣🤣

Mr Hitchens dosent write for the Daily Mail.

Great guy.

Well, apart from the 100,000 flu deaths that have been reported as covid deaths, obviously there have been none

Just like the smoking ban in pubs, I can see mask-wearing being a thing now, especially in winter.

No-one complains about the smoking ban anymore, at the time, every pub was meant to be going bust as folk wouldn't go anymore.

Leslie Evans is a direct reportee of the head of the UK civil service and regularly attends meetings in Whitehall. This is where the Salmond conspiracy was hatched. There is no Scottish Civil Service, nor is there a Scottish Income Tax Service, since HMRC continues to collect PAYE/NIC. The income tax 'shortfall' is another false construct to show Scotland is a **** country. In 2016-17, Scotland's revenues dipped dramatically because of England's brexit, but the UK govt came to the rescue, good ain
    You should become a politician because you seem to know it all and then move the goalposts to suit yourself.
    I enclose details of the Scottish Income Tax for your reference. https://www.gov.uk/scottish-income-tax
    It has recently been reported that as a result of the latest Scottish Government budget for the 2021-22 tax year someone in Scotland earning over £27,327 per annum will pay more income tax than a person earning the same salary in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
    The Scottish Government has also suffered a shortfall in the amount they predicted that they would receive from their Land and Building Tax (Stamp Duty) scheme which charges more than the stamp duty scheme in the rest of the U.K.
    These well paid special advisers do not appear to be capable of calculating amount of income tax and stamp duty in Scotland every tax year resulting in the Scottish Government having to be bailed out by Westminster.
    Do not kid yourself blaming Brexit for the Scottish Government’s failure to calculate the income from their own taxes.
    We when we moved to live on Islay in 2005 people (White Settlers) were selling up in England and moving to live there for a supposedly better life. However since the run up to the Scottish Independence referendum in September 2014 ‘White Settlers’ are no longer moving to live on Islay and no doubt other remote parts of Scotland because they do not want Scotland to leave the U.K. and they do not like Scotland being split down the middle because the Yes supporters would not accept the result of the September 2014 independence referendum.
    No doubt you will dispute my facts about ‘White Settlers’ no longer moving to Islay but until you permanently move to live on Islay you are in no position to dispute my facts.
    Last edited by islaydarkblue; 02-03-2021 at 12:02 PM.

Wasn't a supporter of Brexit either.

You should maybe read Mr Hitchens a bit more, keep up to date.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)