+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spurs v Burnley Match Preview

Outrageously bad!!!!!! McNeill is the most miserable player I have ever come across he sulks, gives up when he makes a mistake he needs to grow up. Midfield are all over the place and basically we have no chance whatsoever. I thought we were bad against WBA but it looks like we are an amateur team. Rod and Vyd are pathetic they cannot receive and hold up the ball we might as well get rod and vyd off and put on 2 more defenders but otherwise SD's brand is crap get rid I have had enough.

We are going to be relegated.We will be in the bottom 3 after the next 5 games.Spurs have taken 3 points out of a possible 18 up to today in the PL and we are 3 down at half time.Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    Outrageously bad!!!!!! McNeill is the most miserable player I have ever come across he sulks, gives up when he makes a mistake he needs to grow up. Midfield are all over the place and basically we have no chance whatsoever. I thought we were bad against WBA but it looks like we are an amateur team. Rod and Vyd are pathetic they cannot receive and hold up the ball we might as well get rod and vyd off and put on 2 more defenders but otherwise SD's brand is crap get rid I have had enough.
    Feel sorry for front two tbh , we’re so F kin nice and it’s the most open formation I’ve seen against a passing team.

Kane’s a fatlump of lard blowing out of his backside and we let him have free reign

I think Lancaster like you it is time for a change.

I still think that some of the players would flourish under different tactics.

Cork isnt one of those , watched Him lose possession and not even chase to get it back bring the man down at least ——- the team has-no *******s.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Feel sorry for front two tbh , we’re so F kin nice and it’s the most open formation I’ve seen against a passing team.

Kane’s a fatlump of lard blowing out of his backside and we let him have free reign

I think Lancaster like you it is time for a change.

I still think that some of the players would flourish under different tactics.

Cork isnt one of those , watched Him lose possession and not even chase to get it back bring the man down at least ——- the team has-no *******s.
    Switched it off - been I’ll with Covid for a week a s can’t stomach any more of that drivel.

4-0

I can hear it already ah well fine margins, we were on the end of some fine margins and not forgetting we have a few too many injuries but I still trust and believe in this squad they will come good again (but might be next year without me). We have been bloody pathetic in the transfer period not even considered any loans or out of contract players which we could still use but won't. The new owners need to to be routed out and explain what are they going to do. Wouldn't be surprised if SD wasn't sacked -hopefully!!

Why can we not just go around and kick a few get some yellow and red cards - at least we will have an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    I can hear it already ah well fine margins, we were on the end of some fine margins and not forgetting we have a few too many injuries but I still trust and believe in this squad they will come good again (but might be next year without me). We have been bloody pathetic in the transfer period not even considered any loans or out of contract players which we could still use but won't. The new owners need to to be routed out and explain what are they going to do. Wouldn't be surprised if SD wasn't sacked -hopefully!!
    Don’t think they’ll sack him , it will cost too much

I do think the time has come the walrus said.

Because like I said Lancaster were the nicest team in the league , I’ve never seen a team like it we used to share it out between us especially if they had a decent player or two.
    Give it to them upset em a bit.

We’re short of a joey Barton style players who wouldn’t accept soft and non competitive

5 goals in 18 hours of football-3 of them against CP.Never looked like scoring today.Jayrod is past his sell by date, Vydra is lightweight,Wood does not understand the offside rule and Barnes is over the hill.
    It s tepid, disjointed and worst of all soul destroying to watch.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)