+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dongda He on Loan to Beijing

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    There is no way that Ardley would have played any of them should they have come back on loan. He only gave Dongda cameos in the friendlies to bump up the price as the vultures were circling. I remember Leicester staff chatting to him on the pitch after our friendly, shortly before he moved to Wolves.
    He left before Ardley came in

Regarding Dongda He's move to Wolves, Hardy said at the time that the deal was lucrative and would only improve in time. Presumably that indicates that some kind of sell on or development clause was put in place? Let's hope so anyway! I think the standard required compensation for 4/5 years in a Cat. 3 Academy would be £50k/£62,500 (Unless that tariff has changed).

Nolan said at the time that AH had made a very good deal for the club under the circumstances so maybe it was more in the Dongda He case.

This comes from the most recent NCFC accounts and, I suspect, relates to Kion Etete but could, of course be any combination of other players too, including Bearne and Dongda. Interestingly though, the 'potential maximum' has risen from £165k to £810k over the year since the previous accounting period, so this extra £645k of 'possible future income' (or 'hopeful dreaming'!) must be new. Dongda signed a new contract until 2023 at Wolves so maybe that triggered an increase in 'potential'. Who knows.

It is good to know we're negotiating sell-ons anyway.
    Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  11.2 KB
    P.S. It was KN who played him in the pre-season matches I think.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 26-02-2021 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Whoops, I meant Nolan in preseason. The point still stands though. Ardley wouldn't have played any of them should we have negotiated a deal to loan them back.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Surely still his fault though.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Whoops, I meant Nolan in preseason. The point still stands though. Ardley wouldn't have played any of them should we have negotiated a deal to loan them back.
    Brilliant. Lol

Let's keep it simple and blame Ardley anyway

Love that a thread about a player who left before Ardley joined has turned into an Ardley bashing thread because he probably wouldn't have played the player who left the club before he joined as manager. Agenda much.

Yes, it's moronic and that's putting it mildly. Dart players yawping and shouting.

Ardley wouldn't play Salah if we got him on loan he would say that he had fatigue and groin soreness or some *******s.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ_OTF View Post
    Love that a thread about a player who left before Ardley joined has turned into an Ardley bashing thread because he probably wouldn't have played the player who left the club before he joined as manager. Agenda much.
    Always makes me smile too Russ but nobody can be surprised. Absolutely any thread on here can easily turned to Ardley bashing. There are dedicated few who are rather skilled in the art#noagenda

Ardleys an idiot, in Osbournes, Birds and Crawfords 40 odd combined performances last season didn’t he see the match ratings, they were getting 9 and 10s every game, they were ripping it up, then there was Wolfe Tuesday another 10, head and shoulders above the rest of the midfield, the guys got no idea.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast