+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Robertson delaying his contracts talks.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Have you given thought to the fact that the club are only now wanting to sit down and talk of a new contract? With this in mind, maybe Robertson thinks screw you, I've been waiting to be approached sooner than this, seeing as my contract ends this season so, I'll leave my options open now.
    Oddly enough Brin, no Id not thought that at all. Have you ever given it a thought that neither has the club or the player.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Oddly enough Brin, no Id not thought that at all. Have you ever given it a thought that neither has the club or the player.
    Can't say really as I don't have direct contact with them. IF, it all goes pear shaped there's bound to be a stream of reasons dug out of the old archives as to why it happened. A bit like, 'the same mistakes won't be made again in January now we're back in the Championship....we learned our lesson last time'

So if Robertson is good enough for the championship, which players aren't?

So if he's waiting to see which league we're in next season, why do some think we should have offered him a new deal earlier. Wouldn't the same condition apply???
    It'll be interesting to see which team "snap" him up..........

Like the Marks and Spencer tag line

Thus is no ordinary club.......this is a family club

So basically you’ve got a family member wanting to leave home and mummy won’t be pleased.

To be honest if any player/players wants to give the club the Darren garner salute and leave then so be it...

Robertson and mattock are probably still only here now because of their left sidedness,if they were right sided they would have probably been long gone by now..

Ok another injury, don’t renew his contract.

Move on

His hesitancy to resign is looking more and more like a shrewd decision.

Agree. If he is only capable of playing 3 games a season for us whats the point of keeping him?

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    So if he's waiting to see which league we're in next season, why do some think we should have offered him a new deal earlier. Wouldn't the same condition apply???
    It'll be interesting to see which team "snap" him up..........
    Presumably one with a very large treatment room.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast