+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Robertson delaying his contracts talks.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    He thought he was in a good position to keep us waiting and it's backfired on him.
    How is this? Soneone posted he was contracted til 2022. What is the rush in this, as neither he nor the club know what division we will be in next season.

No point in speculating what he wants or the club wants.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    How is this? Soneone posted he was contracted til 2022. What is the rush in this, as neither he nor the club know what division we will be in next season.

No point in speculating what he wants or the club wants.
    Perigord, I don't know where the 2022 came from? Large piece on back of the Advertiser last Friday, 'Robbo deal on Ice". Not sure if you can access that but it makes for interesting reading. The talks were commenced because it states his present deal is due to expire in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Perigord, I don't know where the 2022 came from? Large piece on back of the Advertiser last Friday, 'Robbo deal on Ice". Not sure if you can access that but it makes for interesting reading. The talks were commenced because it states his present deal is due to expire in the summer.
    It was post 5, Millertop, seems that may be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I don't know if you noticed Brin but us ex-pats used to rely upon regular 'Tiser updates/links on here from Paul that we don't have any more thanks primarily to an abusive poster telling him to 'swivel'. Use the Search tips I gave you if you want to see the details, pretty easy as it's not a common word.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 01-03-2021 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    It was post 5, Millertop, seems that may be wrong
    It’s definitely wrong because I didn’t say Robertson I mentioned Clarke contracted until 2022 because he was also mentioned in OP

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    It’s definitely wrong because I didn’t say Robertson I mentioned Clarke contracted until 2022 because he was also mentioned in OP
    I blame PW for signing players that have the same first and last names.

Mind you, names have always been a problem at RUFC. Just look at the time we thought we were signing Messi and we ended up with Ainsworth

We’d have been dancing on the ceiling if we’d signed Ritchie!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345