+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Robertson delaying his contracts talks.

Need to ship Robbo out quick time

Always bloody injured he should count himself lucky if he get a new contract but it's typical of us to offer someone thats spends a lot of time in the treatment room look at Billy Jones.

Our Chairman wants players who are value for money and he isn't that.
    If it were me I'd withdraw the contract offer

Robertson tilt and vassell. All from blackpool all knacked for long periods and hardly played for us. Warney please please when you are doing your shopping in summer do not go for any lame seaside donkeys again. In fact do not get any lame animals from anywhere. They are best put out to grass.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Robertson tilt and vassell. All from blackpool all knacked for long periods and hardly played for us. Warney please please when you are doing your shopping in summer do not go for any lame seaside donkeys again. In fact do not get any lame animals from anywhere. They are best put out to grass.
    roly careful, your post might be moved to the reading post match (CAM's post) thoughts.

....yeah, withdraw the offer if he's out for more than 3/4 weeks. He's been very lucky drawing a decent wage from us for ages....

Noticed Billy Jones is injured again.........another great player on paper.....

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Buy Yates at least he’s scoring!

Got to do what’s best for club, I like Robertson but using my head he has to go end of season and fetch someone else in

Been reported that Robertson is out for 4 weeks. *cough* If he thinks he's good enough for the Championship so be it, but judging him by his sick record I'd retract the offer to him and look elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Been reported that Robertson is out for 4 weeks. *cough* If he thinks he's good enough for the Championship so be it, but judging him by his sick record I'd retract the offer to him and look elsewhere.
    Tend to agree with this. He thought he was in a good position to keep us waiting and it's backfired on him.
    He's a decent player but nothing special at this level and there will probably be plenty of others out there of a similar standard.
    His injury record is poor and, as others have said, we can't afford to have regular sicknotes in the squad.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast