+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shelvey

Shelvey

anyone who does not run for the manager gets dropped

wow where does he get the ****ing brass neck?
    he's the laziest passenger i have ever seen in a toon top

He's a shocking example of the way Bruce runs the team. It's nowt to do with what's best for the team, instead it's jobs for the boys. It's as 'old school' as everything else the bloody dinosaur does.

That interview is the biggest thing showing that Shelvey is in full on brown-nose.

As zip says, it's jobs for the boys.

My respect for him has never been high in first place but it is plummetting more and more as time goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    That interview is the biggest thing showing that Shelvey is in full on brown-nose.

As zip says, it's jobs for the boys.

My respect for him has never been high in first place but it is plummetting more and more as time goes on.

when we signed Shelvey, i was shocked that he came to us, but he is turning out to be as big of a disappointment as Michael Owen was

its clear now that the players know they will stay in the team by backing Bruce - dinosaur manager with the same dinosaur mentality spreading through the club

On the other side of this he is probably the only creative player we have,when he can be bothered that is. He has disappointed me recently with his dead ball deliveries which in the main have been rubbish.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)