+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Millwall Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Is tha gunna give Mowatt 0/10 before kick of Nudge Just asking like.......
    I’m hoping he has one of his good days.
    Fingers crossed.
    Best of luck to him.

Wont be easy, Millwall on a decent run away from home last 6 DWDWLD with draws at Bournemouth and Cardiff, wins at Hudds and Reading.

Hope we get an early goal and put them under pressure to come at us for an equalizer. Then I think we can beat them on the break.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Wont be easy, Millwall on a decent run away from home last 6 DWDWLD with draws at Bournemouth and Cardiff, wins at Hudds and Reading.

Hope we get an early goal and put them under pressure to come at us for an equalizer. Then I think we can beat them on the break.
    It's definitely in the banana skin territory is this one Ethel .

Mind you I said that about the Stoke game .

Down to us for me , if we play like we've done for the last few weeks then we should win the game .

You just wonder how long the lads can keep this up and that's my only concern .

I no where nudger stands. Mowatt can get a better wage else where hes going to see how ambitious we are so he can wait all summer for a better offer. Nardiello blamed us for suker he wa doing same. If mowatt gets 20k aweek nxt Woodrow probably wont sign another contract l cant help but dislike mowatt abit now i hope we get in play offs and we offer him a contract i think it will be the best chance hes got of playing in prem lets see his ambition then he can sign a 2yr with promise of a payrise if we get promoted and put a transfer request if we fail we get paid then. Got into a ramble then but mowatts pxssed me off abit.we had to keep him to stay in league.

Redrascal, at the moment Alex is towing his tripe out every match for us and the red shirt. I cant knock him for his effort and hes also put in some MOM performances along the way.

As far as his contract is concerned, hell sign or he wont. Who knows. I wish it was clear but it isnt and who can have a go at the lad for wanting to maximise his earnings. It hurts as a fan to keep losing end of contract players but thats football. He might conclude his best options are with us.

Agree with Ethel, this game today is a tough one you only need to look at Millwall's recent stats, could well be a 0-0 draw which after our recent run will still be a good result IMO

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It's definitely in the banana skin territory is this one Ethel .

Mind you I said that about the Stoke game .

Down to us for me , if we play like we've done for the last few weeks then we should win the game .

You just wonder how long the lads can keep this up and that's my only concern .
    If there are 4 games a season I want to win its the ones against S6 and this lot. I hope we do it, were on a cracking run and we wont take the field without a few motivating words from Val. If we can match their physicality through the 90 minutes we can win this. Just hope recent efforts dont take their toll.

I have a niggle though in the back of my mind every game and thats the self inflicted harm we are so capable of delivering. Hope we can avoid calamities and make teams work for their goals and not gift them.

Looking forward just now to the team selection.

Name:  85EE5034-224D-4DF1-8F3A-B245B80188D4.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  20.6 KB

I think that is our best 11 on current form.

Yep, good to see the front 3 selection and give Sibbick a rest Sol experience could be key today

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast