+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Millwall Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Redrascal, at the moment Alex is towing his tripe out every match for us and the red shirt. I cant knock him for his effort and hes also put in some MOM performances along the way.

As far as his contract is concerned, hell sign or he wont. Who knows. I wish it was clear but it isnt and who can have a go at the lad for wanting to maximise his earnings. It hurts as a fan to keep losing end of contract players but thats football. He might conclude his best options are with us.
    I dont blame him for wanting as much money as he can get its the i want to see how ambitious we are. Hes got to run his blood to water to get best deal he can thats the bit i dislike about him.i remember mardiello didnt sign because of suker and i blamed club but it wasnt clubs fault suker had enough time i cant wait to ere we dont want to go up never showed no ambition thats why players leave.fans will believe it.houriane would play in prem for less money rather than play in championship i believe thats the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    I dont blame him for wanting as much money as he can get its the i want to see how ambitious we are. Hes got to run his blood to water to get best deal he can thats the bit i dislike about him.i remember mardiello didnt sign because of suker and i blamed club but it wasnt clubs fault suker had enough time i cant wait to ere we dont want to go up never showed no ambition thats why players leave.fans will believe it.houriane would play in prem for less money rather than play in championship i believe thats the difference.
    Fair enough, thats a different slant on the situation.

Top weight on today, Millwall look a decent side.

We are not plying our usual game? Mowatt’s passing is terrible!
    However 2nd half we need to be dropping to the ground at every opportunity as it’s working for Millwall. The ref is AWFUL 3 Millwall players fell over each other in the box and he gave them a free kick.......

Way off the pace so far and Millwall have their game plan spot on .

I'd take the point now if offered to be honest .

Better second half

Millwall now going for it with their subs. Fair play to them. They are better than Stoke, Blackburn, Cardiff and Bristol who we have played recently

As the REDS keep marching on!

HAPPY DAYS!

Very tough game. We haven’t pressed well. Always a tough one against these.... Was always gonna be a scrap. Always is.
    What a striker we have found in Helik.! Slim margins today. That’ll dooo

Well we find a way don't we and that's the mark of a good side .

Didn't the big Pole take his goal superbly .

Where this is going who knows ?

I'm starting to get stressed now during games which is a sign my heart is ruling my head when if I'd any sense I'd just enjoy the fact we are safe from relegation by a country mile .

My expectations are shifting .

Make no mistake we are right in the mix .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast