+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Watford Post Match Thoughts

Watford Post Match Thoughts

A performance and a result to be expected considering the opposition's current form and the sickness in the camp these past two weeks. However, put your hand up if as a perpetual RUFC optimist you was secretly hoping for a miracle and given the missed penalty followed by another quality strike from Freddy it might even have happened? Hopefully the run out tonight proves beneficial rather than harmful to our plight. Our destiny is still in our hands and we've got 13 games to make it happen.

Thoughts?

We won't be relegated.

We have lost 4-1 and I’m not that down beat, a half decent performance should have scored 3 against the best side we have played so far. Watford on this performance will be ok in the prem if the they go up, on to Saturday

Thoughts?

Glad to get that game out of the way

Reset button pressed

What a lot of us on here half expected so no criticism from me . We looked ring rusty . Move on to sat , Coventry lost so just need brum to lose tomorrow.

Daft as it seems being beaten 4-1 i thought we did ok. It's hard to criticise anyone as we aren't aware who has been suffering and who hasn't. Going forward i thought we looked a decent side, defensively tonight we were pants. Where was we on the first goal, i thought the second should have been disallowed for the lad who shot first being off.
    Poor pen but brilliant goal from Freddie, more of that please.
    Overall a valient effort, pity Derby fought back, but Cov losing was good and hopefully Brum tomorrow.

Yup cobwebs blown off hopefully, feels daft to moan about a bit of play here or there when we were understandably worse than them in every department, always great to see a special goal and we created a good few others too

3 goal loss reasonsble seeing as tho we were 3 dowm at ht. Last leg of season to start now

For all that we were depleted by sickness, we didn't do badly. Going forrward we looked ok.

Defensively, we struggled at times to cope with their, admittedly, better players. Blackman looked a bit rusty first half, but he also made a couple of decent saves. I think Wiles must have been one of those ill last week. Love his enthusiasm, but some of his passing was astray.

Some good performances though. Olusunde going forrward, Smith doing his usual stuff, but MoM for me was Freddie. Another great goal and he looked hungry tonight.

Shaun Mac did ok, but again a bit rusty. Shame we had no Wing in midfield.

Not dissapointed.

Given our historical results against Watford, it would have been tough under normal circumstances.
    Forget it. Move on.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast