+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is happening with Derby County's £60 Million pound takeover?

What is happening with Derby County's £60 Million pound takeover?

Courtesy of the BBC sports page:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56194531
    Last edited by CAMiller; 26-02-2021 at 08:29 PM. Reason: You cannot cut and paste entire articles from other web sites

So why were they allowed to sign 5 players in Jan and award what is probably a very lucrative contract to their celebrity Manager?

They couldn't pay their players and these signings just put ever more pressure on the monthly liabilities

Why has the EFL sanctioned these appointments

Like I said it stinks from top to bottom!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Courtesy of the BBC sports page:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56194531
    CAM, you once told me about this as I hadn't stated where the source was from. I clearly stated at the top of my post that the thread was the courtesy of the BBC Sports page, make your mind up fella.

Like I said it stinks from top to bottom!
    Not unusual in the “modern” game

CAM, you once told me about this as I hadn't stated where the source was from. I clearly stated at the top of my post that the thread was the courtesy of the BBC Sports page, make your mind up fella.
    No, I said if you cut and paste anything (even just a paragraph) then it's best to quote the source. If it's an entire article then it's best to link to it.

My apologies but I realise you had some comments in there also that I intended putting back. I cut everything out, forgot about it for a while and when I came to paste it back all I had in my paste buffer were lyrics from a song as I've been working on another quiz. So unless you want your comments on the Derby takeover to be "Every Sha-la-la-la Every Wo-o-wo-o Still shines"?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    No, I said if you cut and paste anything (even just a paragraph) then it's best to quote the source. If it's an entire article then it's best to link to it.

My apologies but I realise you had some comments in there also that I intended putting back. I cut everything out, forgot about it for a while and when I came to paste it back all I had in my paste buffer were lyrics from a song as I've been working on another quiz. So unless you want your comments on the Derby takeover to be "Every Sha-la-la-la Every Wo-o-wo-o Still shines"?
    Carpenters

Is that worth half a point start?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Carpenters

Karen died of anorexia is that the other half point?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

I couldn't find the link on the same page, must be this new whisky

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Carpenters

Correct but the next one is 80s/90s so no Carpenters and a chance for the youngsters on here to shine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast