+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warminster Goes Camping...

Cool Warminster Goes Camping...

Had to share...

Attachment 18512

Beats the heck out of staying home!

Surely this Turfities Forum must be the best in all the land, woods including. But BT you must stamp a place on it, ex Sherwood Forrest. Just think if Ashy saw this Ashington way he would jump out of his skin! ( surely he would beat Bannisters 4 min mile???

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Surely this Turfities Forum must be the best in all the land, woods including. But BT you must stamp a place on it, ex Sherwood Forrest. Just think if Ashy saw this Ashington way he would jump out of his skin! ( surely he would beat Bannisters 4 min mile???
    Balan, this would not be a probem at all in Ashington as far as I am concerned, although beating Bannister's 4 minute mile with my knees would definitely be another problem.

sub : Look closely at the dog, just like its been there 4-5 days without a morsel of food, and thinking, ah! how delicious, here comes an innocent one I will scoff him down in seconds !

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    sub : Look closely at the dog, just like its been there 4-5 days without a morsel of food, and thinking, ah! how delicious, here comes an innocent one I will scoff him down in seconds !
    Ah yes, however, they are very clever and the dog would realise that I had been vaccinated with this terrible stuff that is being administered in order to kill us all off, according to lots of people. The dog would then be very wary of going anywhere near me in case I coughed and caused damage. I would be safe as houses, however, if BT is still wandering around that hammock he really needs to be careful because he is uncontaminated meat.

Warminster. Are they hounding you?

If that's your dog BT why's it not a Bedlington, or do you have more?

Oh dear! Look again at that dog it has been in dreamland for hours ,I do not think it can really know anything. I suggest it wants bones but anyway if there is meat on the bone, and if that dog had any awakened consciousness, it would take that horrible virus stuff as spice just as we see soya or chutney! Another observance is ,if the dog has a closed mouth ,it is thinking meat, but if its mouth is open, fangs and all that, its thinking to crush bone! But if BT is there, he can also be thinking of a 4 minute mile too!

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    If that's your dog BT why's it not a Bedlington, or do you have more?
    Chris ----he won't get into Northumberland because he hasn't got a passport! Nothing at all to do with a virus passport ---he needs a Northumberland one because this is the best place in England for peace and quiet and we aim to keep it that way. We tolerate sinkov because he is the definition of peace and quiet, however, I reckon that BT could be very rowdy given the chance.

I think I've mentioned before that Northumberland is my favourite county and I'd like to move there eventually so it's good to hear you have measures in to keep the riff raff out sub.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)