+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serious VAX travel question..?

Who knows, however, countries may adopt the Australian way of the 1950s when people arriving at an airport were asked if they had been vaccinated against Rubella. If they could not prove that they had then they were told that they would not be allowed to leave the airport and gain entry into Australia until they had been vaccinated. It seemed to have the desired effect and this could be something which any country could do in the current times.

Of course it wouldn't apply if you came across the Channel in a dinghy, nothing applies to them.

I can just see BT and the child bride rowing their way across the Atlantic to Fuerta..lol

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    I can just see BT and the child bride rowing their way across the Atlantic to Fuerta..lol
    It is not beyond the realm of possibility that the jabs would need to be administered on arrival followed by a 14 day period of self isolation.
    Last edited by outwoodclaret; 27-02-2021 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I have just booked a week of luxury in Fuerteventura departing Bolton early November.
    The wife has been vaccinated, I have not.

From your reading and information you lot have gathered will I have a problem?

who owns countries ?.....the Planet.

Other than visa restrictions and you having valid passports, should be no problem BT. It's a fear game, much like all those fines for folk sat on benches or visiting the countryside, they made a big issue of it as if folk were doing something illegal, but was just arbitrary rules with no foundation in Law, thousands of fines quashed. What they want is for people to believe that they're restricted, so self-police....until they believe what they're doing to be natural/normal...thats are only problem, self-consent to stupidity.
    Thankfull...there's those that know this and will take the "government" to task, show "them" The Law.

here's a woman that knows the Game.

Lucinda Baulch has been at the Grand Mercure in Wellington for 25 days while she waits for scientific evidence of the PCR tests safety and effectiveness.

"The New Zealand government is clearly very confident in the protocol they are using, and that's fantastic, get me on the same page.

"Because if you can prove with evidence, I am a loyal advocate, that's the thing, at the moment I just haven't had the assurances.

"I was very surprised with the lack of response or attempt to provide me with the information."

Baulch said she had seen research from Portugal where a court had ruled the PCR swab was 97 percent ineffective.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...-covid-19-test

she knows the PCR is not a diagnostic test, she knows this whole thing is built on it's deficiency, she knows that W.H.O have admitted it, the British Medical Journal and many others also, the guy that invented it even. We need more like her - Informed people, not unthinking lapdogs who follow any old advisory, history has shown us where that leads.

They are not going to let you take a VAX on a plane ffs. Whats the matter with you man?

Are you turning into Michael Jackson - if it's a decent hotel the carpet will be fine.

However you did say it was an Adults only - could be all sorts on those carpet. Hope the pool filter is adequate.

Quote Originally Posted by CaspertheClaret View Post
    They are not going to let you take a VAX on a plane ffs. Whats the matter with you man?

Are you turning into Michael Jackson - if it's a decent hotel the carpet will be fine.

However you did say it was an Adults only - could be all sorts on those carpet. Hope the pool filter is adequate.
    I have been waiting for BT to be “carpeted” for some time Casper. It hasn’t happened yet but I am playing a waiting game.

He's been Wilton for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by CaspertheClaret View Post
    He's been Wilton for a while.
    I deliberately prefaced the thread title with the word "Serious".

I really should have known better.

How can it be taken seriously when nobody, I repeat, nobody knows what the hell is actually going on now ---never mind in a few months time. Waken up in the morning, hear what other new restrictions are bing placed on the populus of the world and then just get on with your life because that is all that any of us can do. If it is going to happen ---it will ---whatever IT is! Why worry?

How very CT of you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)