+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Team for Morton.

Team for Morton.

Oh I'd move Byrne forward a wee bit, move McGowan inside, drop sow and give Adam a free role further forward, drop Hamilton and give Marshall Kerr and hunchy back a rocket and tell Ashcroft to stay away from anybody....isolate for 90 mins.

Boooooring, Dundee are dull, playing football manager is dull.

But hey it's a football thread.....Lol.

Hamilton,
    Christie Walcot Fontaine Marshall,
    Byrne Anderson
    McMullan Adam Mullen
    Cummings
    Hope McPake has been working on an aggressive start to the game and has got a couple of plans if plan A doesn't work. Great to see a second football thread. May be TDB forum which doesn't allow political topics gets all the football threads?

I believe we have a player with covid, not sure if any more have to isolate.
    Mcpake was a defender, but still cannot get our defence sorted out, last week at 1-2 down we looked like getting an equaliser, but the
    QOS defender runs half the length of the park and nobody tackles him until he got to the 18 yard line and he scored.
    Until we get the defence sorted out, we are going nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Hamilton,
    Christie Walcot Fontaine Marshall,
    Byrne Anderson
    McMullan Adam Mullen
    Cummings
    Hope McPake has been working on an aggressive start to the game and has got a couple of plans if plan A doesn't work. Great to see a second football thread. May be TDB forum which doesn't allow political topics gets all the football threads?
    B cram folk can have a hundred football threads.....I wouldn't put anyone off.....Ive started more in last few days than most....but it's nothing new.....dees in relegation trouble dosent get juices flowing.

Anyway away to tee off, boy em playing we has an SNP pin badge and Yes towel.....Lol....he will regret that.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    B cram folk can have a hundred football threads.....I wouldn't put anyone off.....Ive started more in last few days than most....but it's nothing new.....dees in relegation trouble dosent get juices flowing.

Anyway away to tee off, boy em playing we has an SNP pin badge and Yes towel.....Lol....he will regret that.��
    You should get the Yes badge printed on your golf balls
    It would give you some incentive to hit your golf ball as hard as possible.
    When a person had upset me I used to imagine that their face was printed on my golf ball and I would try to hit my golf ball as hard as possible whilst trying to keep my golf ball on the fairway.

rros was a Yes voter or so he says

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    rros was a Yes voter or so he says
    If I start playing golf again I will get ‘Taintedice’ printed on my golf balls which will remind me of having to do battle with you especially as you are obviously a pro independence supporter.

If I start playing 5's again, I will get 'Islay' printed on my football, but I'll call it Wilson, as you get more sense out of a Wilson than an Islay

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)