+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The slippery Sturgeon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

The "evidence" always gets you in the end.
    Hopefully it's the weight of the evidence that will get her here, She's firefighting on numerous fronts, I can't see how she can put all the fires out, she's going to get burnt. But what was that story about Pheonix and ashes ? This woman is one nasty piece of work and no mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Hopefully it's the weight of the evidence that will get her here, She's firefighting on numerous fronts, I can't see how she can put all the fires out, she's going to get burnt. But what was that story about Pheonix and ashes ? This woman is one nasty piece of work and no mistake.
    I honestly think that she will end up just like a lot of others who have been at the top of their particular tree and will continue as she is with a slightly tainted reputation which will not stop her ------she is a politician, as you say sinkov, a nasty piece of work but will be aided and abetted by her husband who just happens to be CEO of the SNP.

Has Tony Blair been brought to book yet for his WMD lies etc.? Quelle surprise.

Really strange how so many of these 'leaders' are Law graduates ---they obviously study just what they can get away with should they be pressurised.
    Last edited by Supersub6; 28-02-2021 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I honestly think that she will end up just like a lot of others who have been at the top of their particular tree and will continue as she is with a slightly tainted reputation which will not stop her ------she is a politician, as you say sinkov, a nasty piece of work but will be aided and abetted by her husband who just happens to be CEO of the SNP.

Has Tony Blair been brought to book yet for his WMD lies etc.? Quelle surprise.

Really strange how so many of these 'leaders' are Law graduates ---they obviously study just what they can get away with should they be pressurised.
    I was having a trawl through the Scottish press this morning Supersub6 and it seems most Jocks back her and don't give a f**k about this Salmond brouhaha.

I was having a trawl through the Scottish press this morning Supersub6 and it seems most Jocks back her and don't give a f**k about this Salmond brouhaha.
    70 million Yanks with guns backed the Donald, didn't save him BT.

70 million Yanks with guns backed the Donald, didn't save him BT.
    Aye, but he was a proper w@nker sinkov, Jimmy Krankie is not in the Orange Buffoon's league of horribleness.

Aye, but he was a proper w@nker sinkov, Jimmy Krankie is not in the Orange Buffoon's league of horribleness.
    I beg to differ BT. You knew what you were getting with Trump, this one is the epitome of sweet reason on the surface, underneath she's a vile, two-faced lying bitch, give me the Donald every day of the week. Remember her celebrating in front of the cameras when Jo Swinson lost her seat ? The mask slipped that night, you see what she really was, a nuclear-grade ****.

I should also add, for the avoidance of doubt, I don't much like her.

I beg to differ BT. You knew what you were getting with Trump, this one is the epitome of sweet reason on the surface, underneath she's a vile, two-faced lying bitch, give me the Donald every day of the week. Remember her celebrating in front of the cameras when Jo Swinson lost her seat ? The mask slipped that night, you see what she really was, a nuclear-grade ****.

I should also add, for the avoidance of doubt, I don't much like her.
    Remind me not to cross you Sinky..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Remind me not to cross you Sinky..
    You're alright Alfie, us betting men stick together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)