+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Oxford City 27.01.21 [FAT QF]

Well done Notts! Into the semi-finals for a second year running.

A terrible first half which deserved all the criticism it received so they should be credited for turning it around in the 2nd!

Get in!

Eli Sam's performance epitomised this game. The first half we were at six's and sevens and were like a tier 7 side. Second half we were much better and the quality was far better with individual moments of brilliance that won us the game.

Those who have not seen Sam's goal yet try and do so. It was something special and one of those that you could watch 100 times and not tire of seeing it.
    Last edited by MAD_MAGPIE; 27-02-2021 at 05:01 PM.

Is the semi-final 2 legs as usual or have they taken the sensible decision to make it a single tie this season?

Chalk and cheese halves, on the fringe younger players thought Knowles was really good, Miller a lot a better in that central position and Wolfe did ok, I think he needs to do a bit more if he wants to be starting regular.

Well on paper that looks like an excellent result considering it was practically Notts Reserves.

I think it's single leg now.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Well done Notts! Into the semi-finals for a second year running.

A terrible first half which deserved all the criticism it received so they should be credited for turning it around in the 2nd!

Get in!
    Yes a good win, and the second half optimises what Notts should be doing
    The second half shows what Notts are capable off, when they stop messing around, and actually try to win the game, just as it was a few weeks ago against Dag &R
    Lets hope Ardley is taking note, and we start to play more like this, and not revert to messing around , and to cautious and defensive paly

I remember going to Chesterfield last year, freezing me b0llocks of and thinking why the fcuk am I here. Dennis goal changes everything. Always liked the FA Trophy since.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Yes a good win, and the second half optimises what Notts should be doing
    The second half shows what Notts are capable off, when they stop messing around, and actually try to win the game, just as it was a few weeks ago against Dag &R
    Lets hope Ardley is taking note, and we start to play more like this, and not revert to messing around , and to cautious and defensive paly

Got the job done in the end, thanx to Big Sam. Well done to all, on we go.

U Piessssssssssssssssssss.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    First upload of the goal. Not the best angle though.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1365702455682555908
    Dear God... what a goal that is!!!

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast