+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Oxford City 27.01.21 [FAT QF]

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I'd rather you explain it?
    Bless your little cotton socks. Tough ****.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Succintly put.
    Now here is a Trump voter if ever I've seen one.!
    Xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    My socks are fine.
    I'm still waiting for you to explain though?
    Xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    That's 2 swear words in the space of a few posts...if not two..!
    I hope the moderators not watching..!!?

You wanted me to but then you didnt want me to.
    (I'm sure someone can repost it if you like)all in the very same post.
    I think that post summed you up in one go.
    Like I said before you are full of 5hite I find the best thing to do is now ignore your posts and as of now I will.
    I was before but I think you have posted about me a couple of times now.
    I'm not sure how I can put it any other way you are the Messiah but I will not follow you with blind faith.
    Good luck to those who do and decide to
    Xxxxxx
    😂😂 what the hell are you on about lately?

In the space of a few months you’ve gone from a fairly rational and coherent poster to a rambling, babbling, imbecile.

I know the kids are off at the minute, has one of yours got hold of your password or something? Can we have the old Pedro back please?!

As (another) gesture of goodwill, if Pedro confirms that promise I will do likewise for the greater good of the board.

I am very keen to see the clear improvement in NCM in the past couple of weeks continue going forward so more than happy to ignore Pedro and his posts no matter how much negative spin he puts on every situation, scenario, result, performance, media soundbite etc.

Over to you Pedro

Since you wrote this 6 pages back I think you have mentioned me several times.
    I have stopped bothering with your posts because you are simply a liar.
    You say stuff that isnt true and that has never been said
    I have tried to ignore you but you continued to refer to me so I feel the need to point this out.
    Personally i think you are full of 5hite and there are many that feel the same.
    #fullof5hite.com-youare
    So that promise to ignore lasted a whole 28 minutes!!!!!???!!!! What's the point? True colours well and truly shown.

Appreciate someone else's balanced view, complaining that someone keeps referring to you in posts, is this the same Pedro? One of the original fanclub members of Hot Lips, one of the most biased, one sided posters on here and all those xxxxx, surely not?!

The amount of ironing is off the charts, Gump would usually be all over this (depending on who is displaying such irony of course).

I agree with TSHANO, no idea who this rambling babbling brook is, I preferred the old Pedro, the slightly slimy over friendly old dude. He's like a machine gun today, at this rate with a fair wind he could easily hit over 50 today alone.

It's not going to hit the heights of Navy's Car Crash TV but it's still popcorn worthy.

I'll just sit back and watch for a bit.

Carry on... x

Again you mention me.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    😂😂 what the hell are you on about lately?

In the space of a few months you’ve gone from a fairly rational and coherent poster to a rambling, babbling, imbecile.

I know the kids are off at the minute, has one of yours got hold of your password or something? Can we have the old Pedro back please?!
    He asked me to answer a question..then j
    He asked me not to reply to his threads whilst mentioning a hist of lies in the process.
    Go back to around page 20 and you will see the series of posts that tell the story.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    So that promise to ignore lasted a whole 28 minutes!!!!!???!!!! What's the point? True colours well and truly shown.

Appreciate someone else's balanced view, complaining that someone keeps referring to you in posts, is this the same Pedro? One of the original fanclub members of Hot Lips, one of the most biased, one sided posters on here and all those xxxxx, surely not?!

The amount of ironing is off the charts, Gump would usually be all over this (depending on who is displaying such irony of course).

I agree with TSHANO, no idea who this rambling babbling brook is, I preferred the old Pedro, the slightly slimy over friendly old dude. He's like a machine gun today, at this rate with a fair wind he could easily hit over 50 today alone.

It's not going to hit the heights of Navy's Car Crash TV but it's still popcorn worthy.

I'll just sit back and watch for a bit.

Carry on... x
    Again you lie..
    The posts go back to page 20 where you ask a question and then say to ignore you
    I did ..
    But you keep mentioning me.
    You are a liar full stop

I'm not sure what you mean looking for stuff to beat him with a stick with, what things would you class them as?
    Personally things I write I believe are accurate based around stuff hes done and how we've performed or not as the case may be.
    As for the disciples they are the ones that go balastic if you point out a fault and defend him no matter what.
    Sometimes to the extent where they agree with what fault you point out but then go on to defend it even though they agree with you?
    I've not named anyone as a disciple I leave that up to the individuals to decide if they are or not.
    Crazy stuff...!
    Recent example;
    - NA currently looking for additions, some posters took that as a real negative and then regurgitate the Osborne situation, not using youth squad

I too believe what I write is accurate. However, I’m always prepared to acknowledge another view if there’s reasons to support that view.

Disciples - I think it’s more than fair to say they exist on both sides of the fence. Incidentally, you haven’t named anyone. But you use the term as a collective reference to anyone that as positive views on NA, my opinion.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast