+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Oxford City 27.01.21 [FAT QF]

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Well. I'd rather have Bird in this team instead of Turner, Crawford instead of O'Brien and Osbourne instead of Miller.
    All those comparisons are a close call

Well we might have depth in the squad if that means numbers but if that first half is anything to go by it doesn’t go deep in ability and talent ! Not asking for too much just passing to a fellow team mate would be a start !

Well. I'd rather have Bird in this team instead of Turner, Crawford instead of O'Brien and Osbourne instead of Miller.
    Well i suppose thats why you arent a football manager. Bird ffs!

Well that was abysmal. Rotated team or not, yet another 45 minutes where we have been beaten by the high press and have barely managed a shot at goal. This time against a team from the league below who haven't played for week.

It simply is not good enough. I have absolutely no patience for you Ardley sympathisers. Make no mistake, this is awful yet still this man has his supporters.

It's beginning to feel like religion. You are either religious or you aren't. But if you aren't, there is absolutely no point in arguing with those who are as they are in complete denial.

What's the definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

When will Ardley learn that his system isn't working, especially against the high press? I would love to know what the players really think, especially those up front who have bugger all service to feed off.

Another dismal first half. I don't know what the formation is supposed to be, but it's been 9-0-2 for most of the time. We have created virtually nothing and although their goal was fortunate, we are lucky to be only one down. One Notts player who has stood out is Eli Sam - but only because he's been even worse than the rest, he looks like he's got his boots on the wrong feet. Whatever our gameplan was in the first half it failed miserably, a total re-think is needed if we are to save the game.

This is so poor. I feared the worst when I saw us playing 2 lightweight youngsters up front supported by a midfield without any creativity. Not fair on the 2 youngsters either!
    I really am getting fed up with us passing the ball around at the back and offering nothing going forward. It’s almost as if we’re relying on the opposition tiring in the last 20 minutes before we can take advantage!

My wife's just asked if I'd like to cut her toe nails.....coming love.

Well that was a poor first half from Notts.
    Eli Sam doesnt seem interested and has given/lost the ball so much.
    Young Campbell not really got into the game.
    Golden couldn't handle his opponent.
    Although an unfortunate goal, it was deserved
    Need a big second half if we are to get anything out of this.

Should have saved myself £8 and gone for a walk in the sunshine. Different starting 11, same performance.

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast