+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. King's Lynn 02.03.21 [NL]

Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. King's Lynn 02.03.21 [NL]

Hope this game actually goes ahead. If it does...

Magpies 2 - 0 Linnets

Rodrigues, Wootton

V. Att.: 2,999

If played Notts 3- KL 0

Wootton 1 Enzio1 Sam1

V 3002.

Aparantly they've had a donation from Norwich fan, that enables them to carry on for another week, confirmation of game going ahead in Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Aparantly they've had a donation from Norwich fan, that enables them to carry on for another week, confirmation of game going ahead in Monday
    I saw that too, fingers crossed! I note they have started a £100k appeal to help them complete the season too.

Good luck to Kings Lynn and hopefully they find the funding to complete the season - they seem like a good club in good hands.

Tomorrow night, though, no wishes of good luck on the pitch as Notts to run out comfortable winners, 3-0. Wootton 2, Lacey. Virtual attendance higher than normal at 3500 as people clamour to get higher on the priority list for (potential) Wembley tickets.

Good luck to Kings Lynn and to any club in such financial distress, so long as they stay honest and avoid the moral blackmail of "somebody else pay or we're not playing". I do feel sorry for these clubs though, when they see the £multi-millions spent by Premiership outfits on foreign players, a fraction of which would finance a small club for a year.

By the way 2-0 to Notts. Wooton, both of 'em.

Dour game, 1-0 to Notts. Plenty of tippy tappy. Wootton.

On what basis do people feel sorry for Kings Lynn? For 6 months they have had far more income than they should have been entitled to at the expense of clubs like Notts with this whole grant debacle and have now one assumes over spent as a result such as the signing of Kiwomya last year. Their chairman has at best a shady history. Zero sympathy from me.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/...en-Cleeve.html

Notts 3 KL 1

Sam, Knowles , Barnett

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    On what basis do people feel sorry for Kings Lynn? For 6 months they have had far more income than they should have been entitled to at the expense of clubs like Notts with this whole grant debacle and have now one assumes over spent as a result such as the signing of Kiwomya last year. Their chairman has at best a shady history. Zero sympathy from me.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/...en-Cleeve.html
    What a rotter! I didn't know any of this, he's now off my Christmas list.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast