+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Match Thread vs. Oxford City 27.01.21 [FAT QF]

Dear Pedro

I asked you to confirm. I am afraid temporary silence was not satisfactory for such a potentially momentous moment in NCM history.

You then promised it, I I in turn thanked you and clearly turned by attention to someone else to seek confirmation of the same promise to improve NCM.

What did you do just 28 mins later .... Start it up again. You lasted 28 minutes, which tells me your heart wasn't in it. I fooled myself thinking you could manage it.

Tbh I shouldn't be surprised you are on a roll today. Firing out those posts. If I can again ask you to aim them at everyone bar me it would be very much appreciated.

I will of course do likewise.

Good luck

Laddo

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    That's 2 swear words in the space of a few posts...if not two..!
    I hope the moderators not watching..!!?
    Swear words? Moi? I simply suggested that you should go and wash yourself and then later pointed out that you seemed to be having a tough time. Tut tut. Always jumping to conclusons.

xxx

It's safe to say my NCM mission has definitely taken a backwards step with today's events

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Dear Pedro

I asked you to confirm. I am afraid temporary silence was not satisfactory for such a potentially momentous moment in NCM history.

You then promised it, I I in turn thanked you and clearly turned by attention to someone else to seek confirmation of the same promise to improve NCM.

What did you do just 28 mins later .... Start it up again. You lasted 28 minutes, which tells me your heart wasn't in it. I fooled myself thinking you could manage it.

Tbh I shouldn't be surprised you are on a roll today. Firing out those posts. If I can again ask you to aim them at everyone bar me it would be very much appreciated.

I will of course do likewise.

Good luck

Laddo
    Without being exact but from page 20 I believe,
    You asked me a question I was not aware what the question was so i asked you to reconfirm it...
    However in the same sequence of threads you requested I ignore your posts as promised,so I complied.
    I think this was for a day at least maybe longer.
    Within that time I think you mentioned me at least 3 times but still I ignored you.
    Then you wrote the inflammatory post to your boyfriend saying you had got rid of me saying it took me 28 mins to ignore you.
    Hence I replied to your lie stating I took me 28 mins to break my promise.
    It was actually over a day possibly more and around 7 pages worth of stuff on this thread had progressed.not once did I mention you but you mentioned me several times.
    Unbelievable as you wrote the post asking us all to ignore each other.
    Now I only came back to expose your continued lies.
    If you continue to lie about me I will reply to expose your lies.
    I read your posts but I tend to ignore the content because it's all 5hit
    But it doesn't bother me anymore because I know that its 5hit and others are now aware that is the case to.
    There used to be content in them but sadly the contentment faded away like the beetles in hey jude.!
    So keep posting lies about me if you like and I will respond about the lies.
    However
    Why dont you post about Ardley and his team and I will read them and laugh to myself,especially as you defend him after a poor performance.
    However I will not comment on your post as you have asked me not to.
    I still love you laddo and will always have a place I'm my heart for you but this is my last goodbye to you.
    I cant see why you would need to post anything else directly about me and if I have lied about the above please point it out.
    The threads I refer to start from around page 20 they are there for all to see and run through to where I came back to answer your lies.
    Good bye laddo i will miss you xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Swear words? Moi? I simply suggested that you should go and wash yourself and then later pointed out that you seemed to be having a tough time. Tut tut. Always jumping to conclusons.

xxx
    I dont read ******* very well.i understood them to be filtered swear words, my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    Recent example;
    - NA currently looking for additions, some posters took that as a real negative and then regurgitate the Osborne situation, not using youth squad

I too believe what I write is accurate. However, I’m always prepared to acknowledge another view if there’s reasons to support that view.

Disciples - I think it’s more than fair to say they exist on both sides of the fence. Incidentally, you haven’t named anyone. But you use the term as a collective reference to anyone that as positive views on NA, my opinion.
    No killer you are correct, I use the collective and let the person decide for themselves if they are a disciple or not.
    The ones that moan the loudest about this seem to be the ones that identify themselves ( in their own mind) as a disciple and continue to deny it.
    Even though not one of them had been named a disciple they continued to moan about it religously.
    Pun intended.

QUOTE=PedroTheFisherman66;39718802]No killer you are correct, I use the collective and let the person decide for themselves if they are a disciple or not.
    The ones that moan the loudest about this seem to be the ones that identify themselves ( in their own mind) as a disciple and continue to deny it.
    Even though not one of them had been named a disciple they continued to moan about it religously.
    Pun intended.[/QUOTE]

Oh dear, I’m a disciple 🤭

Anyway, I’m off to kneel before my statue of NA.

Enjoy the game.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Without being exact but from page 20 I believe,
    You asked me a question I was not aware what the question was so i asked you to reconfirm it...
    However in the same sequence of threads you requested I ignore your posts as promised,so I complied.
    I think this was for a day at least maybe longer.
    Within that time I think you mentioned me at least 3 times but still I ignored you.
    Then you wrote the inflammatory post to your boyfriend saying you had got rid of me saying it took me 28 mins to ignore you.
    Hence I replied to your lie stating I took me 28 mins to break my promise.
    It was actually over a day possibly more and around 7 pages worth of stuff on this thread had progressed.not once did I mention you but you mentioned me several times.
    Unbelievable as you wrote the post asking us all to ignore each other.
    Now I only came back to expose your continued lies.
    If you continue to lie about me I will reply to expose your lies.
    I read your posts but I tend to ignore the content because it's all 5hit
    But it doesn't bother me anymore because I know that its 5hit and others are now aware that is the case to.
    There used to be content in them but sadly the contentment faded away like the beetles in hey jude.!
    So keep posting lies about me if you like and I will respond about the lies.
    However
    Why dont you post about Ardley and his team and I will read them and laugh to myself,especially as you defend him after a poor performance.
    However I will not comment on your post as you have asked me not to.
    I still love you laddo and will always have a place I'm my heart for you but this is my last goodbye to you.
    I cant see why you would need to post anything else directly about me and if I have lied about the above please point it out.
    The threads I refer to start from around page 20 they are there for all to see and run through to where I came back to answer your lies.
    Good bye laddo i will miss you xxxxx
    This post needs to be framed and kept in the archives folks. It's a thing of beauty

I counted at least 3 contradictions , 2 governmentesque U-turns and 1 I love you. Although a bit in the middle lost me.

I never did get an answer to the one question I asked on page 16 and then re-asked on page 18. I think I'm gonna have to let that one go, it wasn't important anyway.

It's a lot of words all jumbled up and all over the place but I am going to be positive (PVO) and say that constitutes a promise. Which I again thank Pedro for, being selfless and thinking of the greater good.

As such I will of course also refrain from interactions with Pedro on here, won't quote, no need name check, talk about or anything like that. I will leave that to others. I will sacrifice the quest for more balance on this occasion as I simply can't refuse a promise for no more Pedro posts in my direction.

If after this post we both fulfill this promise , everyone benefits. This message board becomes a better place.

Forget baby steps, its one small step for us but one huge leap for NCM.

COYP and make a good day a great day

Adiós xx

This post needs to be framed and kept in the archives folks. It's a thing of beauty

I counted at least 3 contradictions , 2 governmentesque U-turns and 1 I love you. Although a bit in the middle lost me.

I never did get an answer to the one question I asked on page 16 and then re-asked on page 18. I think I'm gonna have to let that one go, it wasn't important anyway.

It's a lot of words all jumbled up and all over the place but I am going to be positive (PVO) and say that constitutes a promise. Which I again thank Pedro for, being selfless and thinking of the greater good.

As such I will of course also refrain from interactions with Pedro on here, won't quote, no need name check, talk about or anything like that. I will leave that to others. I will sacrifice the quest for more balance on this occasion as I simply can't refuse a promise for no more Pedro posts in my direction.

If after this post we both fulfill this promise , everyone benefits. This message board becomes a better place.

Forget baby steps, its one small step for us but one huge leap for NCM.

COYP and make a good day a great day

Adiós xx
    This is a message for anyone ..and laddo
    Like I said point out what I said was wrong.?
    Again you write lies and leave..
    So once again from page 20 through to now, where have I lied or made u turns?
    Like I have said I will reply to your lies, you have written another set of lies.
    I specifically asked you to point out if anything was a lie or wrong then state what it is.
    You havnt you have made vague statements that are lies ..
    Stick to footy or produce a list pointing out what the accusations are and back them up with the page and quote.
    Remember pages 20 through to now .
    I'm not sure what confused you so state what it is and I will give it clarity.
    You seem to be struggling with Swales so I will try and make it easy to understand just let me know.

It's safe to say my NCM mission has definitely taken a backwards step with today's events
    Your "mission" you fcukin halfwit.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829