+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newcastle Match Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    what the fuck neves scores 1-1
    Incredible after the way he has played. What will we do now, go for it or settle for a point?

saiss in the right place to stop/deflect a newcy on goal shot..

still 1-1

finished 1-1

quite happy at that..

over 90 minutes about right..wulfies much better in the 2nd half..if fulham lose at palace tomorrow we should be safe

Hard work but it show's us where we really are as a team at the moment. Lets face it Newcastle have looked a really poor for most of the season. Three tough games coming up, we have to improve on this display.

We were very slow for the first 30 mins but after that I thought we were the better side without being dangerous. We had a bit of luck with Seiss deflecting Joelinton's shot over but Fabio was also denied a certain goal be their keeper. All in all I suppose it was a fair result.

Quote Originally Posted by theplater View Post
    We were very slow for the first 30 mins but after that I thought we were the better side without being dangerous. We had a bit of luck with Seiss deflecting Joelinton's shot over but Fabio was also denied a certain goal be their keeper. All in all I suppose it was a fair result.
    I would agree a draw was a fair result [don't mean to sound patronising!], but as I said above it shows who we are, a mid to lower table team, which is sad considering where we were not too long ago.

Onward and upward anyway.

Where's Abbo by the way?

match highlights..

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    match highlights..

Cheers for that mate. The game almost looked interesting looking back at it! I missed the Silva chance [so did he!] the first time round as my stream was playing up. To be fair he did what he could with it, just unlucky.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)