+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Like his persona but has Warne run his time with us?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    So he has the same quality of squad as we have ( your words )

And yet he's 23 points behind us and you want to keep him on ?

Bless .
    Pr1ck

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Pr1ck
    The odd thing is, we could still be in the same division as them next season but they might lose more money in achieving that position.

After hearing Breks slip up on the commentary today I am convinced more than ever that Warny is now doing the right thing and reaching out beyond his hired staff and by doing so I think he is doing the right thing and shows me that he is getting better as a manager in the Championship. I am also now more convinced that our tactical change of the 352 formation is down to working with Tongey and using his experiance as a defender. I am also convinced that we have enough in this squad to keep us up this season.

UTM!

I agree Big Lad.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    So he has the same quality of squad as we have ( your words )

And yet he's 23 points behind us and you want to keep him on ?

Bless .
    I told you on that other post, Grist was having a pop at Warne not Barnsley.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post

I am also now more convinced that our tactical change of the 352 formation is down to working with Tongey and using his experiance as a defender. I am also convinced that we have enough in this squad to keep us up this season.

UTM!
    Its just plain simple not down to Tongy. The improvement came after the Watford game. The stats show it.

A change in Manager makes a very hopeful assumption that the new person will be more successful than the current one.
    As we know this can be a very risky ploy and we could end up a lot worse off. Be careful what you wish for as they say.

Our history over the last forty years tells us this is the norm because when we've been relegated from the cship before it's taken us 10, 20 years to get back again. PW did it instantly.That's never happened before as long as I've been watching the club and PW,s done it twice.

One other observation is that if we had a successful Manager in this league he will get poached by another club.
    This happened to Luton and Barnsley and I suspect Barnsley will be looking for another one in a few months when he gets head hunted

Tongey sure he only did a few days voluntary. Warney his time is up. We've gone backwards.

You have to question it when he has the full squad back, until then I’m on the fence

I see the Barnsley invader is back preaching again.

Around this time last year he disowned his club and said he wasn't going again.
    His excuse was that he didn't agree with the methods of business employed by the owner whereas in reality it had more to do with their very precarious league position and they were looking certs for the drop. He'd lost interest and is clearly a fair weather fan

I haven't read any RUFC fans on here who has said they aren't going again because we are in a poor league position.

I'm not going to get abusive towards him but I wouldnt pay too much credence to what he says in future. Not a proper football fan

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast