+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Like his persona but has Warne run his time with us?

ronnie moore
    @ronniemoore53

Can people just get of Warney’s back , the job is hard enough he is trying his hardest to keep us up, We are a yo-yo club whether we like it or not. BE very careful who or what you wish for

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    ronnie moore
    @ronniemoore53

Can people just get of Warney’s back , the job is hard enough he is trying his hardest to keep us up, We are a yo-yo club whether we like it or not. BE very careful who or what you wish for
    The king has spoken so that me shut up

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Warney won’t get sack just because fans have different opinions of him, it’s TS who has the final word and I highly doubt he looks on here
    He would probably just keep saying 'come on rovrum'. Not like us master tacticians, financial experts and chief scouts 😉

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    ronnie moore
    @ronniemoore53

Wise words from King Ronnie.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    MillersTime 1 Brin 0

What a great result for troubled manager Paul Warne. Chairman Stewart has promised him "the full backing of the board".
    How childish mygiddy. I had no idea a game had commenced. I thought MillersTime and myself were just having a discussion, which by the way ended on a respectful note.

Of course Stewart has promised him the full backing of the board, what else do you expect him to say?...... ‘you’ve got five games to turn it around’
    Last edited by Brin; 01-03-2021 at 10:00 PM.

You're right... and for those talking about yoyos we had SEVEN**** in div 2 before going down with the doc (not his fault).
    We did that bcs we had a brilliant youth and scouting setup that gave us a mound of top playrrs like Houghton Butler Bennett Lyons and a ton more.
    That's how Barnsley - total nobodies all those years - have established themselves in our place. Through the big names they have made and sold on.
    We lost all the through **** owners like the Pursehouses and our scrapyard friend. TS is trying to put that right but we're a long way behind the game now.
    We may have to yoyo a bit longer yet. But we were always financially out of our depth in div 2... we just made it up by growing talent.

That's 17

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I had no idea a game had commenced. I thought MillersTime and myself were just having a discussion, which by the way ended on a respectful note.’
    “Life is just like a game,
    First you have to learn rules of the game,
    And then play it better than any one else.”

A. Einstein

Steve Miller. We actually had a really good academy under Booth. It was the fans group Miller 05 and subsequent owner that ruined it. Its not been a major priority in the early years under TS although slowly coming back.

Although it may seem that we're a cship yo yo club we,ve actually been relegated immediately only once in modern times

If it happens this season then fair enough

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast