+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Mochrie

Gilmour was playing against Arsenal & Man City last season whilst Mochrie was playing against Fraserburgh & East Fife. 😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    not sure about the Gilmour thing but he is the most creative player I've seen in years for us and he's only just turned 18!
    Don't get me wrong, he's a talented boy. I've championed him for years on here since he broke through during the Neilson era. Billy Gilmour however, he is not.

Rather than compare I’d rather see them compliment each other for Scotland in the future. No doubting the talent of either of them and with guys like Gauld, Turnbull & Christie it is looking good for Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Gilmour was playing against Arsenal & Man City last season whilst Mochrie was playing against Fraserburgh & East Fife. ��������
    I know Gilmour must be gutted to be missing out those types of games

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    I know Gilmour must be gutted to be missing out those types of games
    I heard Gilmour ran away from Rangers so he wouldn't need to go up against Mochrie. Tears every day.

I like the fact he's a ball carrier and seems to have something at the end of it, unlike some we could mention

Gary Kenneth still an upgrade on John Terry.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Don't get me wrong, he's a talented boy. I've championed him for years on here since he broke through during the Neilson era. Billy Gilmour however, he is not.
    As Budmill says earlier they are both different players. I have a few English friends and they didnt, get the Gilmour hype either but he must have something to warrant a move to Chelsea; but then so do 1000s of other young hopefuls. I never even got the Barry the crab Ferguson hype or McStay for that matter. Lets hope they both are a future Pandev, Modric and in Mochrie's case not held to long in the U-21s etc. If they are good enough they are old enough, too many times Scotland have went down the road of 'experienced professionals,' whom whilst their pride is well placed, their actual abilities were pretty ordinary; unless you believe Chick Young!

what they do have in common is the ability to keep the ball and take it in tight spaces. So many of our players cant do either

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    what they do have in common is the ability to keep the ball and take it in tight spaces. So many of our players cant do either
    Exactly. We've been crying out in midfield for players that can do it.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)