+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is the chairman bullet proof .

We are a well run club financially but because of the unlevel playing field it is always going to be difficult to compete inthis league. I still believe that there shoukd be a system whereby clubs should gain some sort of benefit by being run well eg given so many league points. That would give us a fairer chance.

I suppose ts wealth is compared to many clubs in this league. He cant spend what he aint got.

I do think he comes out with some bull though about our budget but then again if he was totally honest it waint attract any decent players.

I am as frustrated as anybody but at the end of the day you have to put it all in context ie ts and warne are doing the best they can for the supporters.

TS deserves a medal (another one) for the way he runs our club, we can’t expect to sign the same players as all the other teams Wycombe excluded.

Reality check...we support Rotherham United deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    TS deserves a medal (another one) for the way he runs our club, we can’t expect to sign the same players as all the other teams Wycombe excluded.

Yes, exactly so

But part of that deal is employing suitable staff for the conditions the club operates in.

a happy clapper and ts worshipper . He can do no wrong . He’d piss down your back and tell you it’s raining and you’d believe him . Like I’ve said he’s bullet proof .

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    a happy clapper and ts worshipper . He can do no wrong . He’d piss down your back and tell you it’s raining and you’d believe him . Like I’ve said he’s bullet proof .
    It would need to be a bit warmer but I'd happily let TS p1ss down my back, the guys a legend

Straight from the Donald Trump school of debate. Say anything different to your opinion and get jumped all over. You sound bitter.

Ooh, you can sound harsh at times gm_gm.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaufighter View Post
    Straight from the Donald Trump school of debate. Say anything different to your opinion and get jumped all over. You sound bitter.
    why not ask ts to bend over so you can blow sunshine up his arse . Not in any way bitter by the way .

why not ask ts to bend over so you can blow sunshine up his arse . Not in any way bitter by the way .
    I’d draw the line with TS interfering with my @rse

Very random to ask an open question then use the same “happy clapper” nonsense on anyone that has the opposite view to yours.

Did you want some attention hun?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast