+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fat Sam Says there will be changes

Fat Sam Says there will be changes

With the Everton game looming in between the Newcastle match Fat Sam says there will be changes.

Hopefully this will not see a weakened midfield again with either Livermore or Sawyers starting. Phillips is in need of a rest ( long one ) and so is Pereira.

Any chance of staying up we need a minimum of six points so he needs to be careful!! Poor footballers too tired for two games in a week. Astle would be turning in his grave at such news - FFS

I’m expecting defence n goalie to stay the same the midfield and forward will change

We'll see sawyers Livermore Robinson Grady HRK and possibly grosicki or edwards

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    I’m expecting defence n goalie to stay the same the midfield and forward will change

We'll see sawyers Livermore Robinson Grady HRK and possibly grosicki or edwards
    That is, surrender any hope of getting any points before a ball has been kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    With the Everton game looming in between the Newcastle match Fat Sam says there will be changes.

Hopefully this will not see a weakened midfield again with either Livermore or Sawyers starting. Phillips is in need of a rest ( long one ) and so is Pereira.

Any chance of staying up we need a minimum of six points so he needs to be careful!! Poor footballers too tired for two games in a week. Astle would be turning in his grave at such news - FFS
    We played Blues in an FA Cup game at Villa Park on the Saturday, and Man United on the following Monday and West Ham on the Wednesday, all games 48 hours apart. Astle scored against the Blues and got an hat trick in both of the other two games.
    You become a darling of the Brummie Road for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Q165 View Post
    That is, surrender any hope of getting any points before a ball has been kicked.
    Got more chance of getting points off Newcastle than Everton with full team ,so might of well go full out for Newcastle game Everton game any points there will be a bonus

Pathetic prima donna footballers cant play three games in 8 days. WTF is this world coming to?

Got more chance of getting points off Newcastle than Everton with full team ,so might of well go full out for Newcastle game Everton game any points there will be a bonus
    Not so sure. We were dominating Everton when we played them earlier in the season under Bilic till the sending off. Let’s hope.

I haven't read SA's comments but I'd imagine that now Snodgrass has returned to fitness he will replace Phillips.

Whilst O'Shea could argue he should be retained I can see Ajayi coming back in for his threat from set pieces.

And although a fan of his talent Pereira could find himself on the sidelines should we go 4-1-4-1 again. He just isn't as effective starting on the flanks.

I don't think we can afford to pick and choose given our position.

Modern day footballing pansies, not so long ago my local side Whitby Town played twice a week, then at Easter, played Good Friday, Saturday then Easter Monday, these were players who also had full time jobs
    Also the pitches weren’t like bowling greens either, overpaid Premier League prima donnas, pathetic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)