+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. King's Lynn 02.03.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    On what basis do people feel sorry for Kings Lynn? For 6 months they have had far more income than they should have been entitled to at the expense of clubs like Notts with this whole grant debacle and have now one assumes over spent as a result such as the signing of Kiwomya last year. Their chairman has at best a shady history. Zero sympathy from me.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/...en-Cleeve.html
    Perfect track record to be deemed an Fit & Proper person to own a football club and I'm sure he'll find himself in good, I mean equally bad, company.

Any owner that does the co-commentary on their clubs stream cares more about their own ego than the quality of the commentary.

It is something you could imagine Hardy doing if he was still in charge this season.

My prediction is this match will be postponed as late as the owner possibly can in order to gain maximum publicity for himself.

Notts P v P Kings Lynn

Unfortunately I can't see this game going ahead and can see KL ending their season and relegated with Dover. I bet Barnet are hoping another club will commit hara kiri in the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    What a rotter! I didn't know any of this, he's now off my Christmas list.
    It’s not about the current incumbent it’s about the club in general. Reading that link I agree I have no time for him, but if we want them to go to the wall because of him then why wouldn’t we wish Notts went the same way when Hardy was in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    My prediction is this match will be postponed as late as the owner possibly can in order to gain maximum publicity for himself.
    That would be typical Lovejoy. Sorry I mean Cleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    Dour game, 1-0 to Notts. Plenty of tippy tappy. Wootton.

More 'tip' Than 'tap' sees Notts only manage a 0-0 draw. Notts mad in meltdown, rose tinted pitchforks all over the shop.

V:attn 2,341

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Hope this game actually goes ahead. If it does...

Magpies 2 - 0 Linnets

Rodrigues, Wootton

V. Att.: 2,999
    A poor first half again we sneak a one nil win and the disciples are tickled pink.
    They excel in the fact we are on yet another unbeaten run against lowly outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    A poor first half again we sneak a one nil win and the disciples are tickled pink.
    They excel in the fact we are on yet another unbeaten run against lowly outfits.
    Same old, same old.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast