+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone Win League Cup

St Johnstone Win League Cup

Good to see three former loan players from St Johnstone who were at Palmerston lift the League Cup. Zander Clark, Chris Kane and Jason Kerr.
    Livingston also had Robbie McCrorie in goals and Gavin Reilly was a used substitute.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Good to see three former loan players from St Johnstone who were at Palmerston lift the League Cup. Zander Clark, Chris Kane and Jason Kerr.
    Livingston also had Robbie McCrorie in goals and Gavin Reilly was a used substitute.
    You’re missing the most important former player from that list FFS..... The match winning goal scorer.

You’re having another nightmare today ALBERTZ

Just beat me to it Johnny - why he didnae ken big Rooney got the winner is beyond me !

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    You’re missing the most important former player from that list FFS..... The match winning goal scorer.

You’re having another nightmare today ALBERTZ
    Having a nightmare right enough. I was thinking of everyone bar him. I even chatted to him a few seasons back at the End of Season night and found out he's a Celtic fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Just beat me to it Johnny - why he didnae ken big Rooney got the winner is beyond me !
    St Johnstone are calling him the Bellshill Cafu...

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Also former signed Queens player Shaun Rooney the match winner with the only goal....

Aye big Shaun Rooney, another player who was regarded as 'hopeless' by many people.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    Aye big Shaun Rooney, another player who was regarded as 'hopeless' by many people.

i wasnt one of those for this guy jardi il accuse many a player of being crap but rooney was one i could see alot of hope for i like wingbacks that bomb forward and have the stamina to keep it up for 90 mins a very hard shift getting forward and getting back fast ,rooney had this in spades .

Totally agree!

Appears to have vastly improved as a defender since his Palmy days where, despite not being at Queens very long, he became a bit of a cult figure with his bombing forward runs accompanied by the fans cries of ROOO - NEY, ROOO - NEY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)