+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Club Soccer Final League Predictions.

Club Soccer Final League Predictions.

Link:
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...r-predictions/

They have meeting Swansea in Play Offs Semi Finals.

I’d settle for that lol!

There isn't one club who'd want to face us in the play offs and I don't care what happened in the regular season Poggy .

I tend to look at these kind of things a level lower when we are in league one to get a reading on it .

Imagine under Stendel we fell short in those last two league games and went in to a play off semi final against Doncaster , Charlton or Portsmouth ? .

It was my worst nightmare that season .

Very true Animal it’s all about who managers the “Pressure Cooker” and our lads have nothing to lose as it would be very well done all round.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Very true Animal it’s all about who managers the “Pressure Cooker” and our lads have nothing to lose as it would be very well done all round.
    Absolutely anything could happen if we get that 6th spot Poggy .

I watched the Bournemouth v Watford game yesterday lunch time .

Feeling it aren't they ?

With the way the way the game ended .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Absolutely anything could happen if we get that 6th spot Poggy .

I watched the Bournemouth v Watford game yesterday lunch time .

Feeling it aren't they ?

With the way the way the game ended .
    yep the best part of the match was the last 30seconds squeaky bum time in the playoff positions.

Interesting Stats Poggy. I was thinking we would get to around 70points so certainly all to play for. Tight also at the bottom for our 3 Yorkshire club neighbours, nice for a change we are away from a relegation battle. Like others have said if we fail to make the play offs still been a great season, just a shame no crowds been allowed at Oakwell. Grove Street houses would have been shaking not just the stadium !

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Interesting Stats Poggy. I was thinking we would get to around 70points so certainly all to play for. Tight also at the bottom for our 3 Yorkshire club neighbours, nice for a change we are away from a relegation battle. Like others have said if we fail to make the play offs still been a great season, just a shame no crowds been allowed at Oakwell. Grove Street houses would have been shaking not just the stadium !
    It is a shame abart crowds Chops. Oakwell would be rocking to its foundations reight nar as tha sez. Let's just see weer wi end up, possibilities are endless. My heart sez yes, mi head sez we might just looiz art. Its bin a great season whatever happens.