+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Championship Games Affecting the Millers, Tuesday 02nd March, Wednesday 03rd March

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Jeepers Millertop, I had to look at that result as I thought you meant Alex had scored, I thought surely not he's retired! It was then the penny dropped that you meant his team ......and what a result! Do his CV no harm. Future Millers Manager? Well we seem to go for all the previous old boys don't we.
    Yes I can see why you thought that Brin, I just thought some would wonder why I put the result.

Yes after a slow start (can’t blame him for that really) he’s started to pick them up, good luck to him

He still thinks a lot about us so you never know, one day

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Forest 0-1 Luton Still playing
    Reading 1-0 Blackburn Still playing
    Games ended
    Notts Forest 0-1 Luton Town
    Reading 1-0 Blackburn Rovers

Preston North End manager Alex Neil, must be feeling the pressure, not pulled up many trees, with all the signings he made, in the January transfer window.
    Plus manager Tony Mowbray at Blackburn Rovers, results not going their way.
    Last edited by Ericsladkilnhurst; 03-03-2021 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Games ended
    Notts Forest 0-1 Luton Town
    Reading 1-0 Blackburn Rovers

Preston North End manager Alex Neil, must be feeling the pressure, not pulled up many trees, with all the signings he made, in the January transfer window.
    Plus manager Tony Mowbray at Blackburn Rovers, results not going their way.

Not only that at Preston at time we played ..you had neil saying on radio he felt the squad was weaker after January,and Peter ridsdale saying on the same radio station they were stronger after the window...for the record it was 8 in and 8 out..but it shows the divide in opinions but looks as though results have suffered since.

After Tuesday 02 March results, bottom 7 teams in the relegation survival battle.

18th - Derby County - Games 33 - goals minus 12 - 38pts
    19th - Huddersfield.. - Games 34 - goals minus 12 - 37pts
    20th - Coventry City. - Games 34 - goals minus 15 - 35pts
    21st . Birmingham... .- Games 34 - goals minus 16 - 35pts
    22nd - ...Millers....... - Games 31 - goals minus 09 - 29pts
    23rd - ..Sheff Wed... - Games 32 - goals minus 15 - 28pts
    24th - ..Wycombe.... -. Games 32 - goals minus 30 - 23pts

The Millers have to go into the game tonight, thinking its a cup final match, having 3 games in hand on 3 teams above them, but at least a 6 point disadvantage, on 2 of them.
    So its a must win game, time to stop silly defensive mistakes, especially on the far post defensive mistakes.
    Wednesday will have the belief that they can get out of the relegation spots, if they can go on a winning run, with 2 games in hand on 3 teams.
    Time for Paul Warne to get his tactics correct tonight, fail & the door to relegation opens slightly wider.

After Tuesday 02 March results, bottom 7 teams in the relegation survival battle.

18th - Derby County - Games 33 - goals minus 12 - 38pts
    19th - Huddersfield.. - Games 34 - goals minus 12 - 37pts
    20th - Coventry City. - Games 34 - goals minus 15 - 35pts
    21st . Birmingham... .- Games 34 - goals minus 16 - 35pts
    22nd - ...Millers....... - Games 31 - goals minus 09 - 29pts
    23rd - ..Sheff Wed... - Games 32 - goals minus 15 - 28pts
    24th - ..Wycombe.... -. Games 32 - goals minus 30 - 23pts

The Millers have to go into the game tonight, thinking its a cup final match, having 3 games in hand on 3 teams above them, but at least a 6 point disadvantage, on 2 of them.
    So its a must win game, time to stop silly defensive mistakes, especially on the far post defensive mistakes.
    Wednesday will have the belief that they can get out of the relegation spots, if they can go on a winning run, with 2 games in hand on 3 teams.
    Time for Paul Warne to get his tactics correct tonight, fail & the door to relegation opens slightly wider.

Posts 24 / 25 New York, New York, that good they named it twice, like my posting, when posting the site was playing up.

Norwich City 1 - 0 Brentford Scorer Buendia 26th minute

Blades leading Aston Villa 1 - 0 McGoldrick the scorer

Burnley 1 - 1 Leicester City

Watford 1 - 0 up against Wycombe, Gray the scorer.

Didn’t even realise they’ve kicked off, good job your on the ball Eric

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast