+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Queens Park Rangers v Barnsley

Queens Park Rangers v Barnsley

Match Preview - External Link

Theyve picked up 20pts last 10gms including wins against Bournemouth brentford home watford a. draw a. norwich so 2 many to say its a flash in pan.manager moaning about brums pitch forcing direct football this has got to be good for us though if they are to play possession football especially frm back, its lifted me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Theyve picked up 20pts last 10gms including wins against Bournemouth brentford home watford a. draw a. norwich so 2 many to say its a flash in pan.manager moaning about brums pitch forcing direct football this has got to be good for us though if they are to play possession football especially frm back, its lifted me anyway.
    Tha reight mate, tough game this. Good run QPR ev been on. I thowt in the reverse fixture at Oakwell, it was a funny un. They pyssed on us first aif hour then we got a penalty and their defender sent off which changed the whole complexion of the game.

We've got better since then. It wo Ismaels first game wo QPR, we were wi art a league win and in bottom 3. Unbelievable what's happened since innit.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Tha reight mate, tough game this. Good run QPR ev been on. I thowt in the reverse fixture at Oakwell, it was a funny un. They pyssed on us first aif hour then we got a penalty and their defender sent off which changed the whole complexion of the game.

We've got better since then. It wo Ismaels first game wo QPR, we were wi art a league win and in bottom 3. Unbelievable what's happened since innit.
    Brilliant mate, do wi start wi same front 3 as saturday because i think we need to get that right and weve the extra game nxt week.brentford and blackburn like to pass it and we fetched morris on in second half and it worked a treat so chaplin or friserto start for me wi dee kay and woodrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Brilliant mate, do wi start wi same front 3 as saturday because i think we need to get that right and weve the extra game nxt week.brentford and blackburn like to pass it and we fetched morris on in second half and it worked a treat so chaplin or friserto start for me wi dee kay and woodrow.
    Ad gu wi Frieser DK & Morris at QPR

A think Freiser laiked well against Stoke and were unlucky to be dropped against Millwall. DK is gaining match fitness and getting better, Morris looks quality too, I really rate him.

A think Woodrow needs a rest to be honest. Not cos he's done owt wrong but because he's been playing a lot of minutes under Ismael. The guy needs a rest fo me. Ad say exactly the same abart both us wingbacks but it'd be barmy taking them both art at same time so Brittain is rested fo me and Jordan Williams can come in.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Yes that was the all important first win Pass, which amazingly could have been 6 or 7 for us in the end. But like you say, we needed to ride our luck a bit in the first 25 minutes or so.
    As for the away win there for the first time in 70ish years, can we repeat that result this week, or will us winning there be a Premier League type thing.... summat we only ever see once ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 01-03-2021 at 10:57 PM.