+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Darren Moore.

[QUOTE=mickd1961;39723514]Rather sanctimonious commenting about what might make someone “a better person”.

Who’s to judge whether you are a good or a bad person and quite frankly, on a football Internet forum where people hide behind usernames who really gives a “Daffy Duck” ?

The irony is unbelievable when people say things in posts that they’ve been accusing other people of doing......do you not read back what you’ve just written and understand this?

People are allowed an opinion on here, that’s why this forum is as good as it is, it doesn’t get over moderated like a lot of other sites do.

It also operates better when people don’t start calling others out and crying like little girls when they don’t like the position of other posters.

All anyone has to say is that they don’t agree and people will accept that, when you start calling into question peoples character you’re setting yourself up to look pompous and overbearing.

People should state their case on either side of the argument without picking apart the opposite posters and trying the amateur human psychology stuff.

Christ, most of us have been on here for many years and know what each other’s styles are like, why this still goes on I do not know![/QUOT

Well Mick there we go, I knew you would be the first to come to Al’s defence. Typical of a playground bully gang.

You call me out then say I am sanctimonious. Pot and kettle comes mind fella. You went off in a hissy fit a number of years ago because someone got the better of you. I actually, on that occasion, like a number of others, asked you not to give up posting because you were, back then a decent poster. You use this site to tell everyone about all sorts of issues in your life without a thought for issues that others have. Al holds very strong opinions and he really gets quit vindictive if you dare to differ or challenge any of his opinions.

If you don’ t like what is say then you do not have to read it. Al would say jog fella. But don’t come on here telling me I am sanctimonious when you know nothing about me.

Point out to where I have ever been anything than understanding of others situation. I have never stopped the the depths of dropping the f &c bombs on here because no one knows who is reading the forum, women, kids! Point out to me where I constantly make snide remarks about other people posts. Pleas don’t ignore this question.

Cry like little girls. Well that is a little rich Mick. We all have situations in life that we have to deal with. You tell the world about the issues in your life on a public forum. That is not for me, I would not ever do that to my family no matter what I am going through. I recall you lording it up two or so New Years ago, ‘back to work suckers’ or something to that effect, giving it the big I am to all those going back to work after the new year and how great it was your were retired. Weeks later, it was poor Mick, how hard life is running a business. So you did not retire did you!

I have been on this site around 6 months less that yourself and around 17 months longer than Al. So explain what difference that makes. I post less that you or Al, I am sometimes to busy to post or I don’t have an opinion on some thing so I keep quite on those issues. That I believe says a lot.

Why is it Al can make snide comments about posters and you remain quite but now involve yourself in something that is nothing to do with you. Al, I am sure, can hold his own without you standing behind him. It’s not the first time you have come out and stood behind him. It reminds of the halcyon days in the school playground, the gang that would form when some bully picked on the wrong kid and the kid fought back.

I will leave it there. Sure you will have plenty to say and we could go on like this for ever but frankly I have no wish to.

If you don’t like my posts ignore them like I do most of what you post.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I agree! You have summed yourself up perfectly! You always have so much to say about other posters views. If you think DM is a great manager then that’s cool. I think he’s a lovely chap and hope he succeeds but don’t think he will - that’s cool too! Others have said he’s dim - that’s cool too as it’s their opinion.

Just had a nice cream tea - think it was from Guernsey. Yum
    And you are not snide!

Like you say if you don’t like my posts Al, jog on boy.

[QUOTE=Baggiemadguern;39723613]
    Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Rather sanctimonious commenting about what might make someone “a better person”.

Who’s to judge whether you are a good or a bad person and quite frankly, on a football Internet forum where people hide behind usernames who really gives a “Daffy Duck” ?

The irony is unbelievable when people say things in posts that they’ve been accusing other people of doing......do you not read back what you’ve just written and understand this?

People are allowed an opinion on here, that’s why this forum is as good as it is, it doesn’t get over moderated like a lot of other sites do.

It also operates better when people don’t start calling others out and crying like little girls when they don’t like the position of other posters.

All anyone has to say is that they don’t agree and people will accept that, when you start calling into question peoples character you’re setting yourself up to look pompous and overbearing.

People should state their case on either side of the argument without picking apart the opposite posters and trying the amateur human psychology stuff.

Christ, most of us have been on here for many years and know what each other’s styles are like, why this still goes on I do not know![/QUOT

Well Mick there we go, I knew you would be the first to come to Al’s defence. Typical of a playground bully gang.

You call me out then say I am sanctimonious. Pot and kettle comes mind fella. You went off in a hissy fit a number of years ago because someone got the better of you. I actually, on that occasion, like a number of others, asked you not to give up posting because you were, back then a decent poster. You use this site to tell everyone about all sorts of issues in your life without a thought for issues that others have. Al holds very strong opinions and he really gets quit vindictive if you dare to differ or challenge any of his opinions.

If you don’ t like what is say then you do not have to read it. Al would say jog fella. But don’t come on here telling me I am sanctimonious when you know nothing about me.

Point out to where I have ever been anything than understanding of others situation. I have never stopped the the depths of dropping the f &c bombs on here because no one knows who is reading the forum, women, kids! Point out to me where I constantly make snide remarks about other people posts. Pleas don’t ignore this question.

Cry like little girls. Well that is a little rich Mick. We all have situations in life that we have to deal with. You tell the world about the issues in your life on a public forum. That is not for me, I would not ever do that to my family no matter what I am going through. I recall you lording it up two or so New Years ago, ‘back to work suckers’ or something to that effect, giving it the big I am to all those going back to work after the new year and how great it was your were retired. Weeks later, it was poor Mick, how hard life is running a business. So you did not retire did you!

I have been on this site around 6 months less that yourself and around 17 months longer than Al. So explain what difference that makes. I post less that you or Al, I am sometimes to busy to post or I don’t have an opinion on some thing so I keep quite on those issues. That I believe says a lot.

Why is it Al can make snide comments about posters and you remain quite but now involve yourself in something that is nothing to do with you. Al, I am sure, can hold his own without you standing behind him. It’s not the first time you have come out and stood behind him. It reminds of the halcyon days in the school playground, the gang that would form when some bully picked on the wrong kid and the kid fought back.

I will leave it there. Sure you will have plenty to say and we could go on like this for ever but frankly I have no wish to.

If you don’t like my posts ignore them like I do most of what you post.

You ignore most of my posts yet you recall many of them going back years 🤣🤣🤣

Your critique of me is at a level of relevance to me of that of a gnat biting an elephant’s a r s e.

Go on......have the last word as usual?

[QUOTE=mickd1961;39723670]
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post

You ignore most of my posts yet you recall many of them going back years ������

Your critique of me is at a level of relevance to me of that of a gnat biting an elephant’s a r s e.

Go on......have the last word as usual?

Well Baggiemadguern, I want to thank you for those comments. I have fell into those traps too. People are who they are and sometimes we just have to let it ride. I can be like a dog with a bone sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    And you are not snide!

Like you say if you don’t like my posts Al, jog on boy.

The point is - I try to ignore your posts so and I suggest you ignore every other posters comments if you don't agree whether it be your cup of tea or offensive without crying. Some could say homo***uals on prime time television are offensive but the majority who don't agree with it - just jug on and don't pass comment.

Des who is a great guy will deem what is too offensive and borderline - not you!!

Take a leaf out of Prando's book - a fantastic guy and a decent poster - does he reply to threads he's does not like or makes it known they are offensive or cries wolf. No!

Big Dave did well for us in the final months of our last Prem season. He brought us back respect after a wretched season starting with Pulis, going through Pardew and Taxi Gate .... and almost kept us up .... given another 2-3 matches probably would have done. In the next Championship season he did OK to start with ..... every Albion fan will remember some of those displays early on .... Leeds 4-1 at home being most memorable. Maybe like all new managers he is still learning and I feel he needs an astute Number 2 next to him .....

Always remember his goal versus Palace at the Smethwick End in the Megson era which got us on our way. And his performance for Derby in play-off final - broke my heart - had he been on our side we would have won that day.

Big Dave an Albion hero through and through ..... and although he did make some baffling decisions in his Champ season with us .... I for one will always respect the big man .... and what he did for our club .....

Quote.,Big Dave an Albion hero through and through ..... and although he did make some baffling decisions in his Champ season with us .... I for one will always respect the big man .... and what he did for our club .....unquote

Having Jones as his so called no 2 did him no favours whatsoever, I wish the guy well at Sheff Wed although with their owners it might not last long

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Quote.,Big Dave an Albion hero through and through ..... and although he did make some baffling decisions in his Champ season with us .... I for one will always respect the big man .... and what he did for our club .....unquote

Having Jones as his so called nou 2 did him no favours whatsoever, I wish the guy well at Sheff Wed although with their owners it might not last long
    I agree ... Jones was tunnelling his way out half way through the season ..... and had his own agenda .... tBH we should have got promoted that season with the squad we had ....

Quote Originally Posted by Barrera View Post
    I agree ... Jones was tunnelling his way out half way through the season ..... and had his own agenda .... tBH we should have got promoted that season with the squad we had ....

Good posts from Bomber and Barrera - the squad that year was actually stronger and had more quality than the one we have now. Harvey Barnes was always going places - absolute class! Then we had Jay Rod and Gayle who actually knew what a net was unlike the clowns we have now!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)