Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
I wasn't specifically referring to you BGM, but to the number of post's I have seen mainly on FB sites by people who think Big Dave is a top manager and Allardyce is rubbish.
For some reason Albion fan's also think Derek McInnes is also the answer.
We have probably the best manager we could hope to have gotten in our situation, and the only one who could get us back up if we go down, though I doubt he will stay given some folk's attitudes towards him.
I'm not a fan of Allardyce and I wouldn't want his contract extended after it expires, but at the moment he is our best option.
I apologise if you took my post personally but I don't single people out to insult, just my opinion of the Allardyce out posters, again not you but some have been against him from day one.
I don't think saying dim is being offensive.
As for Darren Moore I have seen Blue Tits and Squirrels work a solution out quicker.
Thanks Des for the clarification, as my post was the only one which referred to Big Dave and Big Sam in the, getting their respective clubs out of danger context, I assumed, wrongly, that your dim comment, referred to my post. I don’t use Facebook,Twitter or such other social media, as I see first hand what that type of media can be used for and the distress it can cause. I therefore have no knowledge of what others may have said.

No need to apologise, it was my misunderstanding for which I apologise to you.