+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Darren Moore.

Noticed that Wednesday were well beaten today whilst Doncaster won again. Will he be the man to get SW out of League One?

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Noticed that Wednesday were well beaten today whilst Doncaster won again. Will he be the man to get SW out of League One?

Remember Doncaster were on a bad run and now have won the last two whilst Wednesday were thrashed with a player sent off. The job is too big for him and the rookie Shan found his level so perhaps Big Dave should too!

PS - terrific guy though and so was Luke Moore by all accounts. Must be in the surname!
    Last edited by baggieal; 06-03-2021 at 05:18 PM.

I said before his first Wednesday match and said he’d be gone before the clocks change to summertime.

Looks like he’s on target.

He is doing as well as Big Sam is with us. Gloating at someone’s failure is not a nice trait, but I guess some can’t help themselves eh!

All I'd like to say on the subject is that both Sam and Darren have monumental tasks on their hands to achieve their goals. I, personally, don't think either will be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    All I'd like to say on the subject is that both Sam and Darren have monumental tasks on their hands to achieve their goals. I, personally, don't think either will be successful.
    Same here Leicester, like you, I doubt either will achieve safety, not because they are bad at the management end of their business, it is simply because over the years there has been little or poor investment in playing staff at either club.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post

True but even Pepe would not get us away from relegation with the lack of quality in the squad. I wish Darren well as he’s a nice bloke but I truly believe Doncaster now have gone into fourth gear and we may be playing them next year.

Some may say Big Dave is a great manager which I would respect but hey - it seems once again if some say comments that another person does not like the whole board know about it!

A forum is about opinions. If you don’t like what another poster says you jog on!

Good neutral post from you though Leicester!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    True but even Pepe would not get us away from relegation with the lack of quality in the squad. I wish Darren well as he’s a nice bloke but I truly believe Doncaster now have gone into fourth gear and we may be playing them next year.

Some may say Big Dave is a great manager which I would respect but hey - it seems once again if some say comments that another person does not like the whole board know about it!

A forum is about opinions. If you don’t like what another poster says you jog on!

Good neutral post from you though Leicester!
    Could not agree more, or like one of your most repeated posting to others, you don’t have to read or respond to everything posted’.

Thing is, when one is so opinionated as some on here who have an opinion on everything, anyone who differ with them is subjected to some quite snide comments.

Sometimes you should reflect on what you post, it might make you a better person.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post
    Could not agree more, or like one of your most repeated posting to others, you don’t have to read or respond to everything posted’.

Thing is, when one is so opinionated as some on here who have an opinion on everything, anyone who differ with them is subjected to some quite snide comments.

Sometimes you should reflect on what you post, it might make you a better person.

I agree! You have summed yourself up perfectly! You always have so much to say about other posters views. If you think DM is a great manager then that’s cool. I think he’s a lovely chap and hope he succeeds but don’t think he will - that’s cool too! Others have said he’s dim - that’s cool too as it’s their opinion.

Just had a nice cream tea - think it was from Guernsey. Yum

Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post

Rather sanctimonious commenting about what might make someone “a better person”.

Who’s to judge whether you are a good or a bad person and quite frankly, on a football Internet forum where people hide behind usernames who really gives a “Daffy Duck” ?

The irony is unbelievable when people say things in posts that they’ve been accusing other people of doing......do you not read back what you’ve just written and understand this?

People are allowed an opinion on here, that’s why this forum is as good as it is, it doesn’t get over moderated like a lot of other sites do.

It also operates better when people don’t start calling others out and crying like little girls when they don’t like the position of other posters.

All anyone has to say is that they don’t agree and people will accept that, when you start calling into question peoples character you’re setting yourself up to look pompous and overbearing.

People should state their case on either side of the argument without picking apart the opposite posters and trying the amateur human psychology stuff.

Christ, most of us have been on here for many years and know what each other’s styles are like, why this still goes on I do not know!
    Last edited by mickd1961; 07-03-2021 at 02:22 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)