[QUOTE=mickd1961;39723514]Rather sanctimonious commenting about what might make someone “a better person”.

Who’s to judge whether you are a good or a bad person and quite frankly, on a football Internet forum where people hide behind usernames who really gives a “Daffy Duck” ?

The irony is unbelievable when people say things in posts that they’ve been accusing other people of doing......do you not read back what you’ve just written and understand this?

People are allowed an opinion on here, that’s why this forum is as good as it is, it doesn’t get over moderated like a lot of other sites do.

It also operates better when people don’t start calling others out and crying like little girls when they don’t like the position of other posters.

All anyone has to say is that they don’t agree and people will accept that, when you start calling into question peoples character you’re setting yourself up to look pompous and overbearing.

People should state their case on either side of the argument without picking apart the opposite posters and trying the amateur human psychology stuff.

Christ, most of us have been on here for many years and know what each other’s styles are like, why this still goes on I do not know![/QUOT

Well Mick there we go, I knew you would be the first to come to Al’s defence. Typical of a playground bully gang.

You call me out then say I am sanctimonious. Pot and kettle comes mind fella. You went off in a hissy fit a number of years ago because someone got the better of you. I actually, on that occasion, like a number of others, asked you not to give up posting because you were, back then a decent poster. You use this site to tell everyone about all sorts of issues in your life without a thought for issues that others have. Al holds very strong opinions and he really gets quit vindictive if you dare to differ or challenge any of his opinions.

If you don’ t like what is say then you do not have to read it. Al would say jog fella. But don’t come on here telling me I am sanctimonious when you know nothing about me.

Point out to where I have ever been anything than understanding of others situation. I have never stopped the the depths of dropping the f &c bombs on here because no one knows who is reading the forum, women, kids! Point out to me where I constantly make snide remarks about other people posts. Pleas don’t ignore this question.

Cry like little girls. Well that is a little rich Mick. We all have situations in life that we have to deal with. You tell the world about the issues in your life on a public forum. That is not for me, I would not ever do that to my family no matter what I am going through. I recall you lording it up two or so New Years ago, ‘back to work suckers’ or something to that effect, giving it the big I am to all those going back to work after the new year and how great it was your were retired. Weeks later, it was poor Mick, how hard life is running a business. So you did not retire did you!

I have been on this site around 6 months less that yourself and around 17 months longer than Al. So explain what difference that makes. I post less that you or Al, I am sometimes to busy to post or I don’t have an opinion on some thing so I keep quite on those issues. That I believe says a lot.

Why is it Al can make snide comments about posters and you remain quite but now involve yourself in something that is nothing to do with you. Al, I am sure, can hold his own without you standing behind him. It’s not the first time you have come out and stood behind him. It reminds of the halcyon days in the school playground, the gang that would form when some bully picked on the wrong kid and the kid fought back.

I will leave it there. Sure you will have plenty to say and we could go on like this for ever but frankly I have no wish to.

If you don’t like my posts ignore them like I do most of what you post.